Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm going on Record

I'm going on record. I am not suicidal. My husband and I have a loving relationship. I love my children and would never harm them. I swim fairly well. My car is a 2007, with new breaks. I don't wear concrete shoes.

I'm beginning research on a scary project because the news stations won't. I'm connecting dots that are scary. I'm not actually the first one to do it. But apparently this particular Doctor of science didn't make headlines because it wasn't a popular thing to say back in 1998. She broke the story back then on Indonesia. I wasn't too concerned yesterday. I emailed my story to Becktips@foxnews.com. I found something in the article as I read it, and went to look it up so I could send the whole article to Glenn. I'm not used to being a watch dog, and I didn't send him this article, I sent a different one. This article has been scrubbed off the Internet. Wikipedia's article, which doesn't have near this much information, is still there, but this one is gone.

I'm learning as I go, but I am so glad I printed it. It took 24 pages. Who has the capability to scrub the Internet? And you on the left think this is a conspiracy? It is called Case Study: The Indonesian Killings of 1965-1966. Last modified 23 September 2009.

Basically, in a nutshell, Indonesia put down an attempt of the Communist party to take over the government. The army officially declared the movement a coup, shut down all communist and leftist publications and flooded the media with pro-army papers. Then they started spreading stories of grisly accounts of murders of army leaders, claiming their bodies had been mutilated before and after death....including eye gouging and genital mutilation....this was to whip up the population against the PKI. They also trained the peasants and workers so they could fight against the communists.

There aren't good statistics available on the killings because the military is the one who investigated it.....the same ones who did it. And the killings weren't over before they completed the killings. They put the bodies in mass graves, thrown into the sea, put in caves, major rivers, left on the main streets or mutilated and strung up for public display as a form of terror. Tell me a 5 year old child wouldn't remember that?

They did this to communists....and Obama's parents were communists. This had to have an effect on him. In addition to those killed that we can't get an accurate number on, there were between 600,000 and 750,000 imprisoned for periods of 1-30 years. The military categorized them into 3 groups. Category A was for those that planned the 30 September Movement. Those usually received the death penalty.

Category B were the rank and file of the PKI, or communist party, who were decided to be directly involved in the coup. They were sent to penal colonies. They were isolated from the rest of society. They had to farm to get their own food and had to carry out forced labor such as building roads and infrastructure.

Category C was those that supported the PKI's 26 mass organizations. They were detained closer to home so their families could support them. They were released by 1972, but faced severe restrictions and lose voting rights.

Dr. Katherine McGregor states that women with children were imprisoned with their children or were forced to give their children up for adoption to family members. I'm forced to wonder about Obama coming to Hawaii at that time to live with his grandmother. There is no record of him entering this country as either Barack Obama or Barry Soertoro. We've always thought that it was because he didn't want anyone to know he wasn't a natural born citizen. Is it possible it's because he doesn't want anyone to know that his parents were intered in a communist camp in Indonesia? That's the question we need to ask.

At this point, I leave this to real journalists. I don't have the resources to research it further. These are the questions that need to be asked.

1. Does this affect Obama? He grew up with bodies being hung in the streets mutilated, for his political ideologies and religion.

2. His parents could possibly have been interred in camps when he was 5 years old and he could have been sent to his grandmother for protection. Does this matter?

3. Why are we not being told about this?

4. How does this affect his governing ability?

5. How does this affect his outlook of America?

6. How does this affect America?

Lori Ann Smith
Screaming from the Ramparts

No comments:

Post a Comment