Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Feds are Declaring war on Arizona?

So the federal government is declaring war on Arizona. Are the rest of worried they'll pick the rest of us off one at a time? That's basically what they are doing when they decide that the laws that Arizona makes are not worth them enforcing. They are not deciding that they need to be repealed, because there is no legal standing to repeal them. They just are not going to enforce them. That's lawlessness. What if they decide that marriages signed (between a man and a woman) entered into in the state of Arizona are not legal? What if they decide that ministers ordained in the state of Arizona are not legal? You think this is outrageous, but a year ago, would you have considered the head of ICE as coming out and saying that it may not process illegal aliens coming out of Arizona. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/21/official-says-feds-process-illegals-referred-arizona/

And do you know what's even more disgraceful? When I did an Internet research of the head of ICE? I found out that Mr. John Morton has the same name as a signer of the Declaration of Independence. So we are being taken down by someone with the same name as a founding father. How disgraceful. You would think that he would have more pride in his name. Did he not research it? Was he not told the history of his own name? Or does he know and despise it? Has he been holding this bitterness in his heart for his whole life?

It's funny...I can't find anything about the man prior to 1999. Did he just fall into this world when he graduated from Virginia Law School? Has this man been vetted? I want to know more about the man who is deciding about all the illegal aliens who get to stay in our country. I want to know more about the man who decides which ones are terrorists and which ones are poor immigrant workers who are just looking for a job. I want to know more about the man who gets to decide not to process Arizona's illegal aliens because he doesn't like their law. What happens if he decides he doesn't like the national law that Arizona's law is written on? Does he just quit processing those illegal aliens that come from every where? Does he get to start letting in terrorists?

We have to disgrace this man and get him out of office for treason. A lawyer can't just ignore the laws he doesn't like. I believe these lawyers have indeed read these laws and are LYING and saying they haven't. That way they don't have to debate the law on it's merits, they can slam it and then say, well, I haven't actually READ it. They know it follows the national law, and they know there is no room for profiling.

Someone with more research capability than me needs to find out if this man is actually related to the founding father of John Morton. John Morton the founding father is rolling over in his grave right now. I hope he haunts him.

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment