Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Brief Explanation

I added this to the end of the previous blog, so you may have missed it. I thought it was important enough to warrant it's own blog.

I have uncovered two terms in the Muslim community that could possibly explain why Moderate Muslims are not rushing to condemn Radical Islam.

First, I got this from the following web site, so you can look it up yourself: http://www.islamistwatch.org/texts/azzam/defense/chap3.html.

I'm cutting and pasting the exact definition first:

Fard Ayn

It is the Fard that is a compulsory duty on every single Muslim to perform like praying and fasting.

Fard Kifaya

It is the Fard that if performed by some, the obligation falls from the rest. The meaning of Fard Kifaya, is that if there are not enough people that respond to it, then all the people are in sin. If sufficient amount of people respond, the obligation falls from the rest.

____________

Now, do you get the distinction there? In Fard Ayn, every one has to do it, like praying however many times they do it, every day. That's why they have to make our schools allow them to pray. We can't pray in school, but they can. Supposedly it's their souls in danger if they don't pray to Mecca. According to our religion, we can pray at any time, any where, with our eyes open, talking to God at any time, etc. They have strict guidelines, have to lay the rug down, bow so many times, face Mecca, etc. So we have to allow them this because it's their soul in danger. They won't get to go to heaven if we don't allow this. How terrible of us. No more separation of church and state. In the Muslim countries, the church is the state. Do you see that happening here now, with President Obama merging "Faith based incentives?" Did you hear the outcry when President Bush did it? Where is the outcry from the press now that President Obama is calling for it? No where, because the press is Obama's Pravda.

Now, Fard Kifayah is different. It's a requirement for all, but if a sufficient amount of people respond to it, they won't hold the whole population responsible. This particular article uses Afghanistan as an example. I didn't see a date, but I assume it's old. I have to wonder, did they get some Emam to declare the jihad against the United States as Fard Kifayah? If enough respond to it, the Moderate Muslims don't have to respond?

The article states 14 countries, but doesn't list them. Are we one of those 14 countries? They want to eradicate the "communists" from the lands. Should President Obama be concerned? He's spouting communist principles all the while he's trying to "fundamentally transform" our nation...into what? And yet he doesn't want to step on the toes of the Muslim community. Is he trying to transform our country without alarming them? Or is he trying to keep us focused on communism because that's been our foe for so many years? All the while, he's been a Muslim and he wants to transform us into a Muslim nation.

I've been researching the Indonesian Killings of 1965-66 (http://www.massviolence.org/Indonesian-Killings-of-1965-1966) written by Dr. Katherine McGregor. The Indonesian government tricked (according to the nation of Islam) the Muslim youth group into helping to kill between 75,000 and 2 million communists during the period of 1965 and 1968. The number accepted is 500,000 because there were reasons to under report and over report. The military (of Indonesia) was involved as well. Is our government tricking us into being against the communists now, so we don't look to Islam? We are constantly told to look to Communism, or old enemy. We are constantly told there are no radical Islams. The moderate Muslims won't stand up and say we are moderate, we don't want jihad.

Is this because the radical Islams are being their Jesus and getting them into heaven to be with their 70 virgins? Are the radical Islam terrorists, performing Fard Kifayah, being the few who absolve the many from the duty of jihad?

Is this the reason that President Obama wishes to shut down the Internet so that we can't research these things? I'm only slightly above average intelligence. And with the medications I'm on, I'd say I have my days when I fall below average. I am one person. I don't do a whole lot of good, because I don't reach a large audience with the information that I uncover. Help me. Spread this around. I don't know if this information is dangerous to me personally, and frankly, I don't care. I am one person, with a family, but my country is more important to me. I fought for my country once....I will continue to fight until I'm taken down. Information needs to get out. Are we facing Fard Kifayah? I don't know....but I do know that the Moderate Muslim seems to be a myth. I don't see any speaking out against radical Islam.

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment