Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Latest

As Posted on my friend's blog.... http://freespeechpolitics.ning.com/

I've not really got time to go into great detail, but let me summarize what I'm researching:


Let me lay out for you a little scenario: You're 5 years old. You're mother is a communist. Your father was a communist, but he left you and your mother for another woman, possibly two. Your mother is marrying another man and moving to Indonesia from Hawaii. He's Islam. You pack everything up and move to Indonesia. When you get there, there's a mass murder going on. They're hanging bodies in the streets. Who is getting murdered? Communists. Who is doing the murdering? The military, Islam youth groups, Women groups, and they're even arming peasants to go out and kill communists. That's your family. They mutilate the bodies and hang them in the streets. They even hang the genitals in the streets. Do you think it will affect you? Is your step-father also a Communist? How do you reconcile being a communist and Islam? Do you kill yourself? They are also rounding up people and arresting them and putting them in internment camps. This little boy lived with this for at least 2 years, with the killings, and the imprisonments went on for longer than that.


I'm talking about the Indonesian Killings of 1965-66, and I'm talking about Barack H. Obama. He got there in 1966, and the killings went on into possibly 1968. They started counting the bodies before they were done killing, so the numbers range from 75,000 to 2 million. The "accepted" number is 500,000 to 1 million. They imprisoned between 600,000 to 750,000 people for 1-30 years. I printed the article, which was removed from the internet for about 4 days, to mysteriously reappear, after I typed it and posted it on my blog. The author of the blog, Dr. Katherine McGregor, has done extensive research on this event. Apperently Indonesia is extremely racist against the Chinese as well. They didn't suffer too much in this politicide. They were concentrated in the cities due to their persecution over the years.


Did you know, also that they are so racist, the Indonesians are, that in 1967 they passed a law that if you had a Chinese sounding name you had to change it to an Indonesian sounding name? This continued until the year 2000. Have you ever heard President Obama say anything about rights for the Yellow Man? Only the Brown Man. But I digress.


This "event" explains why Obama is so adament about not releasing his records. I believe it is possible that he was actually born in Hawaii, and is letting everyone to argue the fact because it deflects from the real facts. 1. Did he become a citizen of Indonesia? After the Indonesian killings of 1965-66, they outlawed communists from holding certain offices....teacher, the military and LAWYER. The Obamas have both voluntarily given up their law degrees. Interesting, huh? It's been said that the only reason you voluntarily give up a law license is when you are about to lose it. How about because you are a citizen of a country that doesn't allow you to hold it?


2. Another question to ask is, did either of his parents, his mom or step-dad, get put in an internment camp during this period of time? His mom supposedly came to visit him in Hawaii, but no mention of his step-dad. Why is that? Did he not love him? They didn't get divorced until the late 1980's. Obama went to visit his mom and sister in 1981....was his mom not living with his step-dad, yet they were not divorced until something like 1987?


Questions....


Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment