Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am an American

I am an American. Lately I feel like a rape victim. I've been thinking about all the advice over the years of what they tell you to do as a victim of rape. They've told women in the past to not resist an attacker, and it won't be so bad. Remember those days? Just lay there and take it and you will live through it. Go in your mind to your "happy place" and they can do anything to your body but they can't take your mind. I'm sorry, but bull crap. You can try that, I'm gonna kick him where it hurts little boys the most.

I'm afraid that's what 1.) the liberals are doing to us. And then as we lie there, 2.) the illegal aliens see us and see an opportunity to get in on the deal. And then there are 3.) the Muslim population who hate us anyway and now there's a line. It's a gang rape.

Well, I know this whole time I've been preaching peace, but I can only take so much. My head is about to explode. I'm not going to go off half cocked and start something, which is what Obama wants. But I'll tell you what, there are some pro-active things we can do. It's just like being a victim of rape. You don't have to put yourself in a dangerous situation.

Let's keep this in the rape analogy. If you've been the victim once, do you go into that same situation unarmed? No. You change the rules a bit. If some smooth-talking SOB lies to you and gets you into a compromising situation, you don't trust him again. OK, apply that to the liberals/progressives. I added progressives to that because there are Republican progressives. I learned a new term the other day. CINO. Conservatives In Name Only. I am for getting rid of every politician who has been in office for more than 2 terms. That's a career. I don't like career politicians because I am learning real fast that they will tell you anything they think you want to hear to get you in bed with them. How many politicians lately have switched parties? I've lost count. It used to be that the parties were diametrically opposed on issues. How could you switch? The big issues were abortion, spending, and the size of government. Suddenly you're for abortion, or against spending when you were for it? Suddenly you like big government when you didn't? I don't think so. You decided the public opinion changed and you want to keep your job. Men or women in government should want what they think is best for our Republic, and they should have a conviction to change things, for a short time, and then go back to their real jobs. Do our politicians have REAL jobs?

Immigration. Do these illegal aliens want to stay in our country? Fine, get in line and change your immigration status the legal way. I get the feeling, though that they just want the bennies and the freebies so they can send them home to their real country. Otherwise they wouldn't still be flying the flag of their REAL country. I'm Irish, but I don't fly the flag of Ireland on St. Patrick's Day. I'm American. When all the Irish in my family immigrated here (a long time ago mind you) they probably came through Ellis Island. I'll bet they met with a lot of discrimination, too. What's the slang for Irish people? I don't even know. I'm part French, too. I don't wave the French flag either. I do know that my family changed the spelling of their name during the French and Indian war so as to not be labeled as being French. From Waldeaux to Waldo. I guess that means there was discrimination back then, too. It's gonna happen, it's human nature. Did you know when Obama was in Indonesia, in 1966, the Indonesian President made it a LAW that all Chinese with Chinese sounding names had to change them to Indonesian sounding names? That's racism. That law was in effect until 2000. America doesn't have the market on racism. You can check it out yourself...google China 1966 Indonesia. Of course, you may need to use a different search engine than google. It was called Decision 124. But I digress. If they were intent on becoming one with this nation, they wouldn't be raping us of our resources, they would be fitting in.

As it stands, they are grabbing what they can, and running. That's rape. What can we do? Change the laws. The suckers will fall off. We make it easy. It's like a victim walking down a dark alley unprotected. If you are a woman, do you walk down a dark alley alone at night? Or do you park your car under a street light and carry your keys between your fingers and look into the corners and watch carefully? We make it easy for them to rape us of our resources. We leave the car unlocked, leave a bag of groceries in the seat, leave our wallet in the seat with our address in it, leave our kids at home with the door unlocked for them to take. This has got to stop.

Tightening up the borders is not just for the "brown man." I don't care what color your skin is. I have "brown" friends. Look at who is whipping up the discontent. California. Where is the biggest concentration of Muslims in America? California. You can get that off the Internet, too. Why do you think our illustrious President says too much information is bad for you? Too much information is bad for HIM.

I did a little research on our president. I found some one's blog who figured out that our president has an estimated IQ of 125. Guess what? Mine is higher than that. My son's is higher than that. My son just tested in the top 1% of his class. In IQ of 125 these days is close to average, isn't it? Any average person knows how to research stuff on the Internet. They can look stuff up. Our president doesn't want you to do that. He will find a way to stop you from doing that. He is trying to get the Internet listed as a public utility so that he can regulate it so that all this pesky information doesn't bog you down and depress you. Do you want that? Just another way to rape America. And now our "friends" are getting in on the act. That's ok, we can get rid of our friends, too. That's what elections are for. We have got to shrink government back down to have less power.

These are the radicals of the 1960's (yes, I know, he was born in 1961 - but he studied at their feet), who just didn't grow up. They still want to overthrow the government and turn it into a Marxist utopia. The problem? They are now inside the government and have the power to do it. And we are all asleep. We've been given a date rape drug and they can do anything to us that they want. We have got to get people in Congress that have no interest in STAYING in congress. We need people who want to fix things and then go home to their real jobs.

We also need protection for these people, because of the 3rd threat. The radical Muslims are real. I don't know how big the radical Muslims are, because the "moderate" Muslims won't stand up. For all I know, they are the myth. I don't hear much from them. That tells me either 1.) Radical Muslims are so huge and powerful that the moderates are afraid of them because they value their lives more than standing up for us or 2.) Moderate Muslim is a myth and in order to be a practicing Muslim, you have to kill the infidels or convert them. If I'm wrong, stand up and condemn the radicals. Preach peace. I don't see it happening.


Update: I found an interestiong article on http://www.islamistwatch.org/texts/azzam/defense/chap3.html. It gives the definition of two Muslim terms, Fard Ayn and Fard Kifaya. Fard Ayn: It is the Fard that is a compulsory duty on every single Muslim to perform like praying and fasting. Fard Kifaya: It is the Fard that if performed by some, the obligation falls from the rest.

Now, do you get the distinction here? If the radical Muslims perform the jihad of eradicating the world of the infidels, then the moderate Muslims don't have to do it. All they have to do is get some Emam to declare jihad to be Fard Kifaya. That would absolve all Moderate Muslims from jihad. That's why they aren't standing up and condemning the radical Muslims. They are performing their duty for them. They are their substitute to get them into heaven and their 70 virgins. They are being their Jesus. I have signed my own death warrant? Do I care? I know where I'm going, do you?


Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment