Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our Surroundings Sometimes Describe Our Motives

Sometimes the events of our birth place or where we were raised will help to shape us as adults. For instance, I describe myself as an American. I have been steeped in American values. I sort of describe it like a tea bag, since the left is so fond of describing us as "tea baggers." When a tea bag is dipped in hot water, it permeates the water and flavors it. The events of the surrounding water permeate it also. If you don't have pure water, you will not have good tea. You can't have Earl tea if you start out with soda for liquid.

I have also said that I don't know specifics of history, especially since the Progressives have tried their hardest to change it and hide what they have tried to do. I don't expect someone not born or raised in America to understand our values.

I have often said that President Obama, I believe was born in Hawaii. That does not, however make him an American. He was later taken to Indonesia in approximately 1966. We say approximately because he won't release his records. How peculiar.

I did a search of events in Indonesia in 1966. I came up with an interesting thing. What was President Obama steeped in? What events occurred in Indonesia in 1966? Would you believe one of history's biggest massacres? "One of history's biggest massacres ever took place in Indonesia in 1965/66, when around half a million people were killed in the suppression of the Communist Party of Indonesia (PKI)." The complete article is found at: http://dannyreviews.com/h/The_Indonesian_Killings.html

The article talks about the lack of information available. I imagine that's due to the same reason we are fighting...scrubbing. Information was removed. They're not sure what events lead up to the massacre, or how many people were actually killed. The figures range from seventy five thousand (75,000) to two million (2,000,000). Yes that was 2 million people. They also don't know why they didn't struggle.

They say that it followed a pattern: "general unrest followed by military sanctioned and assisted murder by nationalist and Muslim youth groups." The violence was varied according to region, whether it was political or religious.

Does this sound eerily familiar? does this not sound like President Obama is attempting right now? This is the mentality of what he was raised with, and it's what he was "steeped" in. It's the tactic he is using on us now. It's what he was raised with. NO, I don't think he was born in Indonesia. But he was raised in Indonesia during this time period and directly after it. His mom was there. He was raised with the stories of it. He heard about it. It's in his mind.

Should we be concerned?

Lori Ann Smith
Screaming from the Ramparts

No comments:

Post a Comment