Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tricare Prime

I wrote an email to my provider, Tricare, concerned about my health care status. I saw on their site that Tricare would be included as an approved plan under the New Obamacare. I wanted to know specifically if Tricare Prime would be available. Silly me, didn't save a copy of my letter to them, but in general, I said that I started Prime because I knew that my Down Syndrome son was going to have problems later in life, and now I'm being penalized for having done something novel at a young age...planned.

You see, at the time I signed up, here's the difference in the two plans: Standard had no Premiums. You paid nothing per year, and each time you went to the doctor, you paid 20% of the doctor's visit. If you have a child that you know is going to have lots of doctor's visits (a handicapped child), that could get costly. It had a catastrophic cap that was fairly high, for a military family who doesn't make very much. Face it, we don't pay our enlisted men a high salary. Not for a family of 3, when the mom doesn't work. And when you have a special needs child, finding child care is DIFFICULT. They see a Down's child, and go.....UH....I don't think so. And if you think you can say discrimination, think again....there just suddenly aren't any vacancies. I was a stay at home mom, whether I wanted to be or not. At first, I didn't want to be, but it grew on me.

Prime, it cost only $460 a year, and then $12 a doctor's visit. That sounds great to a lot of people and at first we only had a few doctor's. But trust me, it's paying off now. I have 5 doctors. My son has 2 (he would have 3 but he's not being followed by one, his primary is doing it), my other son is ADHD and is getting 4 visits a year for meds. My husband's blood pressure WAS under control until all of this hit the fan. My son has had 3 heart surgeries, 2 of which were open heart.

That's the difference between Standard and Prime when we signed on. So, back to their response. When they answered me, they were really vague. They didn't give the Obama line...you'll get to keep your insurance. They started explaining Standard for retirees. Now why would they do that? I didn't ask about Standard. I asked if I would get to keep Prime. So I guess my answer was, "No, you're going to be shuffled off into Standard."

They're explanation of Standard for Retirees? You have a premium of around $960 A QUARTER! That's an increase of 735%! Did any one else have their premiums go up 735%? Is that redistribution of wealth? Do you know what I make a year? My husband makes $15 an hour, which translates into $31,200 a year. He gets a retirement from the military of about $16,590, so together that's $47,790 a year. And our insurance went up 735%. We are now going to have to decide between insurance and eating. How about that Pelosi? The fine would be cheaper. Put me in jail. At least I can eat.

I have 2 kids. I guess they want them as wards of the state so they can brain wash them. This is unconstitutional. Never before have I been required to buy something in order to be a US Citizen. Papers, please...no not citizenship papers, your proof that you have health care coverage.

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment