Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Friday, March 5, 2010

I've been hacked

Well, I can't access my blog right now, but I can post. I've experience my first hacking....

Every time I try to access my own blog, I get redirected to http://deplayer.net/ptp.html with someone talking a foreign language in the background. I don't know if everyone is having the same problem, but I have to assume so. I'm trying to solve it, but since I have no followers at the moment, no one will know about it.

Now, my question is, did this happen because I'm being affective? Or is it a coincidence? I do know that I noticed that yesterday I got my FIRST comment on a blog. Of course it wasn't a political blog, it was one of my religious ones, and it wasn't one I wrote. I looked up the guy who commented and he was an atheist. So he didn't care anything about what I write, but that I'm a Christian and he happens to bash Christians, because he doesn't like God. You know it takes more faith to be an atheist that to be a Christian? I have to wonder if he's the one who attacked me? Seems an awful coincidence, to happen at this time. But that's OK.

I can post anyway. Satan can't keep me down. You see, I woke up this morning, going to post my dream I had, so maybe that dream had significance, and I SHOULD post it after all.

Here's my dream: It started out, I was in my yard. It was obviously a generic yard, because it wasn't MY yard. I had a pile of rubble that was almost as high as me, and it was shaking. I thought to myself, that's peculiar. I don't remember thinking it might be an earthquake or anything, just wondering why it would be trying to fly away like that. Then a government official came into my yard. Again, I don't remember thinking it odd that he came onto my property without me asking him to, or being mad that he did. He asked what I was doing, and why my stuff was doing that. I said I honestly didn't know. Then I leaned around my shed, which is odd, because I don't own a shed, and looked at the sky and HOLY COW! The whole sky was about to erupt into a tornado! It was black and ugly and very threatening and you could see the funnel cloud in the distance coming straight for us! I told the government man, "There's a tornado coming straight for us!" He got on his radio and called it in. Another oddity, because we know in the current environment, the government doesn't listen to the average American. Then I headed to the house. As I'm walking to the house, my youngest son, Derek, is walking out. I scream all 3 of his names, which I am obviously not going to post on this blog, and to a child that should signal that you are in BIG TROUBLE! He ignored me and continued on his bee line straight towards the tornado! I could feel my heart jump into my throat! I screamed all 3 names again, with the panic rising! I just knew I was going to have to go INTO THAT TORNADO and get him out. I could see his molecules disappearing one by one into the tornado as I literally had to make my feet move towards him. I didn't want to go, BUT IT WAS MY CHILD disappearing into that tornado. I had no choice. I had to go.

I woke up with the panic still in my heart. I would have hated to take my blood pressure at that point. I woke up at 3:38 A.M. and never really got back to sleep. It's gonna be a long day. I almost woke up my son and slapped him for not listening to me, it was so real.

I have studied a little bit of Carl Jung. I know there is no such thing as a prescient dream, so I don't fear for his life or anything. I also know that most dreams are what is weighing heavy on your mind. I am a mother, but I am also a veteran. What weighs most on my mind right now is my country, and my children's future. My subconscious obviously just combined them. Perhaps I feel as if there is hope in some of our officials listening to us (the government man who called in the tornado). But maybe Derek represented the American people who are still asleep, and possibly sleep walking towards the doom that this administration will put us in if this health care bill passes.

Everyone is thinking, "Oh, don't worry, we'll just reverse it with the next vote." Oh, really? Y'all think it will be that easy? Obama is talking about taking over 1/6th of the economy. He's not only talking about that, but when everyone gets on Medicare, and Medicaid, it will COLLAPSE the economy. And, he's talking about taking over your care, medically, and some bureaucrat deciding who gets care. And if you think that isn't already happening, ask my dad. He had to fight to get care for prostate cancer. People like Obama have no problem walking into that tornado for their ideals. If it will progress their beliefs, they'll kill themselves, politically, physically, whatever it takes. In my dream, I had to MAKE my feet go, only because my child was being destroyed. Don't mess with a mother tiger when her young is in danger....but I was scared into fight or flight. Does Obama look scared? No, he's mad that the Democrats aren't sacrificing themselves and their careers like he is for "the cause."

Obama wasn't raised in America by patriotic Democrats. He was raised in first, Hawaii, then Indonesia. I lived in Hawaii for 4 years on a Navy base. They aren't very American-friendly. They've wanted their independence from America for a very long time. I've read a lot of articles that say that his mother was a Marxist, and didn't have American-friendly values. And now he's President of the United States. He's in a position to reset our government into what he was raised it should be. How very convenient. His mother would be so proud.

So, he doesn't run into that tornado to save American lives, does he? See how quickly he acted to make the decision about our troops? And then didn't give HIS general what he asked for, not even close. He gave him LESS than the minimum he asked for. He didn't even give him the minimum, let alone a compromise. Your general says we need 40,000 to 60,000 troops, and you give him 30,000? That means you don't care if win or not. You want America seen as weak.

I will go into the fray, not because I'm brave, but because I love my country. I fight, not because I'm brave, but because no one else will go. I fight, not because I'm brave, but because my children deserve a free country. When your nation calls you, will you go? Obama calls for useful idiots, because he doesn't care about who dies, even politically. I would die for freedom, but not as a useful idiot for Marxism. I will not reset the economy into oblivion.

We have to defeat this health care bill. It is just a hand out to get you used to being hand fed benefits. Can't you see the riots when the Republicans get in office and have to take free stuff away? Don't get used to any more "benefits." And I'm not going to be the pot calling the kettle black. As soon as my house sells, or as soon as I can convince my MIL to take a reverse mortgage and buy us out of our mortgage on the other house, we'll give up my son's SSI check. I fully understand not being able to give up benefits. That's what Obama is banking on. Get 'em hooked and it will collapse the economy and he can be the savior with Marxism. You think you can overthrow Marxism and bring back a Republic? Not likely.

Lori Ann Smith
I don't want my grandchildren asking me, grandma, why didn't you fight harder?

No comments:

Post a Comment