Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Census Form

I received my Census form in the mail the other day. I've already sent it in.

I noticed a couple things about the form. The first thing I noticed is it came addressed to occupant. There was a form inside that said they would appreciate my cooperation and it's mandatory that I respond. They didn't say it was mandatory that I answer all 10 questions, just that I respond. They also said that the law says that we have to count everyone, then it goes on to say that these questions will help with yada, yada, yada. It doesn't say that it's mandatory that you answer all the rest of the questions.

Then I noticed that question number one is in it's own little box. All buy itself. The rest of the questions were separate, additional to question number one. I consider myself to be a fairly reasonable person. I am going to assume that they aren't going to come out and tell us anything. So, question one is the mandatory question. I answered that one. There are 4 people in my household. Question 2 is a redundant question. It's like saying, "Are you sure you didn't lie to us?" It's like saying, "No, really, I'm telling you the truth." If you never lie, you don't have to say, "Swear to God, believe me." Only the government, who lies all the time, would think of putting that in there.

But, I answered that question, too. Just so I could tell them that no one else lives in my house but me and my family. But I refused to give them my name or the names of my children. Are you kidding me? The education Czar is a pedophile. He's not getting the name of my 19 year old handicapped child. There are tax cheats in office, they're not getting my name, address and phone number so they can run my information. I was a police dispatcher. I know with a name, phone number and address you can get anything you need. And don't give me the malarkey about confidentiality. We have a President telling people to go on Face Book and turn people in who are against this administration. You don't think they'll be matching names up and finding their financial information? You can label me a conspiracy theorist if you want. They're not getting it.

I have a friend who has a friend on the Census team. I've been told someone will show up at my door. I have a vision of who that will be in my neighborhood. I don't live in such a great neighborhood. Well, out my back door, across the alley is great. They will watch your house for you when you go on vacation. Out my front door, is mixed. The ones that live here are pretty good, but I live next to a high school and we get a lot of out-of-neighborhood traffic that is not so good. And just 2 blocks away is really not-so-good. So the Census person shows up...even if they have the little Census badge...they are NOT coming in my house. I am NOT giving my phone number to a stranger. It will turn into Mercury Rising....YOU ARE A S-T-R-A-N-G-E-R!!!!! And that's not making fun of Autism...I have an autistic child. I've always said, Autism rocks. They're not getting my name. They can get a copy of my constitution. When they can point out where in it that it says I have to give them my name, phone number, ethnicity, etc., I will. Otherwise, I believe it's actually against the constitution to ask me what my ethnic background is. I'm Irish, English, Scottish, German, French, Blackfoot, Osage and possibly Cherokee. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

If they need anything else, they can ask Tim Geithner. He has my tax records. I would assume, since they are ASKING me, and not just going and GETTING it themselves, that they have to actually have my permission. Since that's the case, I have to give or not give my permission. If they didn't need my permission, they wouldn't be at my door, they would just go and get it without my permission. So, what's the debate? I'll do like they do. The debate is over. You're not getting beyond what the law requires. Four (4) people live in this house, and no I didn't lie.

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment