Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I've discovered on-line a 10 question form that the Census bureau is supposedly going to ask everyone in April. Frankly, I don't see how these questions are constitutional. You'll see once you read the questions and see the video that I've also posted on my blog. For instance, what business is it of the government whether I rent or own my property? Are they planning on looking up my mortgage and putting pressure on the bank to foreclose if I don't answer these questions? They already have my address, can't they just go look? Or is that unconstitutional? Isn't this voluntary? If I answer, does that imply consent? Are they just assuming that I'm giving consent? What if I don't want to give consent for them to look into my records?

I believe the constitution states that the government has a right to COUNT the people of the United States every 10 years. It doesn't say anything about finding out how many of them have a mortgage and how many of them own their houses free and clear, or rent. And what do they mean by occupied without payment of rent? We still have squatters in America? Can I take the 5th amendment on that one?

And I thought it was for your family? This census wants to know if there is anyone living or staying in your house, apartment, mobile home. Then it asks did you leave anyone out? Are you lying to us? Are you kidding me? Are there any additional people staying there that you didn't tell us about in question 1? What kind of question is that? And you want my phone number? I think not. The person coming to my door is going to be a stranger to me, no matter that they have a census badge. They are going to be some Joe Blow you hired off the street, for a seasonal job. Do I really believe you did a background check on him/her? Not a snowball's chance in Hell are you going to get me to give this person my phone number. And dirt bags can hide behind a suit, too. Look at Ted Bundy.

And now they want everyone in the house to supply their name, age, date of birth. I worked for the Police Department. Did you know with a name, state, address and date of birth, you don't need a social security number? So it's a moot point that they aren't asking for your social security number. They can get all your information with your name and date of birth. They already have your street address, they're at your house. Once again, I'll pleading the 5th. Another question I'm not answering. They'll have to cross reference my tax returns. Ask Tim Geithner. He has all that information.

Plus you have to give the relationships of all person's in the house. Plus you're supposed to divulge their nationality. Now, do I say I'm part Native American? I do have Osage and Blackfoot in my background. Would that get me more funding from the government? I believe I'm about 1/16th, maybe more. That makes my children 1/32nd. Woo hoo, there was a clause in the health care bill about free health care for Indians.

I don't know what the penalties are for not answering, but I'm gonna risk it. I'm gonna mail a copy of the constitution in with it and ask them to find in it where it states I have to answer those questions. As soon as they can point out to me where it says I have to answer those particular questions, I will. Until then, they can get my NAME and age and the relationship of the members of my household. And that's it. No date of birth, no mortgage, no phone number. If they need further information they have my address. They can send the black helicopters to get me.

I say we start a campaign to not answer the questions beyond name, age, relationship of people in the house. Mail them a copy of the constitution, or hand it to the census taker. Tell them when they can point out in the constitution where it's legal to ask those questions, we'll answer them.

________________________________

The instructions require respondents to count all people, including babies, who live and sleep in the household most of the time. Respondents should not count people living away at college, in the armed forces, in jail or prison, or in a nursing home. But respondents should include anyone without another permanent place to stay.

1. How many people were living or staying in this house, apartment or mobile home on April 1, 2010?

2. Were there any additional people staying here April 1, 2010 that you did not include in Question 1?

Children, such as newborn babies or foster children

Relatives, such as adult children, cousins, or in-laws

Nonrelatives, such as roommates or live-in baby sitters

People staying here temporarily

No additional people

3. Is this house, apartment or mobile home -

Owned by you or someone in this household with a mortgage or loan?

Owned by you or someone in this household free and clear (without a mortgage or loan)?

Rented?

Occupied without payment of rent?

4. What is your telephone number?

Please provide information for each person living here. Start with a person living here who owns or rents this house, apartment, or mobile home. If the owner or renter lives somewhere else, start with any adult living here.

5. What is Person 1's name?

6. What is Person 1's sex?

7. What is Person 1's age and what is Person 1's date of birth?

8. Is Person 1 of Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin?

9. What is Person 1's race?

10. Does Person 1 sometimes live or stay somewhere else?

In college housing

In the military

At a seasonal or second residence

For child custody

In jail or prison

In a nursing home

For another reason

(For each additional person, answer Questions 5 to 10 above, plus this question:)

11. How is this person related to Person 1?

Husband or wife

Biological son or daughter

Adopted son or daughter

Stepson or stepdaughter

Brother or sister

Father or mother

Grandchild

Parent-in-law

Son-in-law or daughter-in-law

Other relative

Roomer or boarder

Housemate or roommate

Unmarried partner

Other non-relative

No comments:

Post a Comment