Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

America's Guardian Angel



America's Guardian Angel,
Battle torn and weary,
Missing a few feathers from the fight,
Kneeling in fatigue and nearly
spent.

America's Guardian Angel.
Battle torn and crying,
A wing broken from battle, not sin,
Time spent looking down, sighing,
At us.

America's Guardian Angel,
Battle torn and pleading
"Pray for me! For strength!
We must be succeeding --
For Your Children!"


Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment