Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Forced Unionization



Congratulations to John Stossel for his investigative reporting. Who would believe this could happen in the United States of America? Forced Unionization? This is unbelievable and needs to go viral. They have no benefits, and they still have to pay. They don't have the choice of paying or not.

Are we living in 1600 England? What happened to no taxation without representation? And I think Michigan needs to look more closely at Republican Dave Camp....is he a RINO? He seems to be closely aligned with all the Democrats who received pay off money. And I'm just an average American, but it seems like pay off money to me. When a union consists of approximately 40,000 members and only 6,000 voted to actually HAVE the union in the first place? That's taxation without representation. Since when does 15% of a Union get to determine who is represented? And who gets to determine who joins a union? What if someone decides to unionize house wives? Will I be forced to give up part of my husband's pay to pay union dues? I get an "allowance" to do with what I wish - is that in jeopardy? Will I be forced into a union? Is all of America going to be unionized? Will they figure out a way to unionize everyone? They already ask on your tax return what your job is....since when do they have the right to such personal information? And we just roll over and give it to them.

I have a novel idea....let's have a vote across America, and see if we actually NEED unions. If the vote comes up that we DON'T need unions, I say we disband all the unions, whether the unions want it or not. If they can force a union on people having day cares in their own homes, then what's to say we can't force them to shut down the unions? They would be forced to refund all the money back to the people. That would stimulate the economy, giving the people back their money.

And that brings me to another subject. I'm going to stop giving any of my personal information on my tax returns. They don't need to know what my husband's job title is. They just need to know the name of his employer because he signs his checks. He could be toilet fixer or top executive for all they care. And what do they care that I'm a stay home mom? Maybe I should put down blogger this year? That would throw them for a loop. Freelance blogger (non-profit), crafter, taxi-driver for my kids, clean houses (1 client), meal preparer (1 client, also non-profit), Sunday school teacher for bed-babies (not much prep work...a lot of holding and love involved).

Is that civil disobedience?

No comments:

Post a Comment