Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

No Easy Day - The Seal who is Writing about OBL

I can't stay quiet anymore.  I am a member of The Blaze.  They wrote a story that Al-Queda has posted the name and picture of the Seal team member who is writing his autobiography and what really happened when they took down Osama Bin Ladin.  There are several commentors on The Blaze who accuse this young man of being just in it for the money.  One comment said they thought SEALS never outed themselves, prefering to remain anonymous.

There are some things that are more important than life.  I don't profess to be as brave or selfless as a Navy SEAL, but I know a thing or two about serving in the military.  I'm sure this man, having dealt with the enemy, knows EXACTLY what could happen to him should he follow through and write this book.

Three years ago, when I started this blog, I cleared it with my husband first.  I foresaw what could happen, I played the what if game.  I knew that this man who usurped the office of President of the United States was capable of dastardly deeds.  I knew the black helicopters could come for me.  I felt sort of like the founding fathers (again, I'm not saying I'm that brave, just that I can imagine).  I pledged my life, liberty and worldly possessions to this fight.  In for a penny, in for a pound.  I'm ALL IN. 

I've been verbally assaulted by members of my community for my beliefs.  I've been targeted by an obvious supporter of Obama from the City of Garland Code Violations Enforcement division.  I haven't faced any threats to my life yet, unless you count a troll on the Blaze.  I was bullied by a member of my side for taking too harsh of a stand that threw me into a bout with PTSD (I don't listen to the President speak anymore, because he's such a control freak he throws me into PTSD, too).  I had to remove myself from that site for a while to recooperate.  A friend convinced me to go back, and I went back stronger.  I was blind-sided because I expected it from the enemy, but not a friendly site.  I won't make that mistake again.  I have my fire-proof panties on all the time now.  And I only write a little blog with very small readership.  I only expose what I can find on-line.  I don't have any insider information.

We are AMERICANS.  We are supposed to support those who risk their lives for our country.  It doesn't matter if you think this war is unjust.  They signed up to defend and protect this country from enemies both foreign and domestic.  Believe me, we have a lot of domestic enemies right now.  The soldiers/sailors don't pick their wars.  They can't say, I don't believe in that war, I'm not going.  At least not if they want to stay out of military prison for the rest of their lives.

This man knew when he publicized the fact that he was writing this book what he was up against.  I'm sure he doesn't want to die, just as I'm sure taking him out will be harder than the enemy thinks it will be.  I pray for him, and for his protection.  He's going up against two enemies: Al Qaeda and this administration.  For all we know, this administration gave him up so they could threaten him.  According to Obama, he's the only one who took OBL out.  Why would he want someone publishing the truth?

Some ideals are worth dying for.  Some things cause you to no longer remain silent.  If you think this is just like any other time in America's history, just like every other election we ever held, you are severely deluded.  We are fighting King George once again, only this time we somehow got tricked into electing him head over our own country.  I didn't even see a reason to get involved in politics until this man came along. 

In for a penny, in for a pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment