Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Agenda 21 and Imminent Domain

I heard on some show (possibly Glenn Beck?) about a Democrat who was against Agenda 21.  She had written a book, called "Behind the Green Mask: U. N. Agenda 21.  I decided to go ahead and get it from Amazon.  It's by Rosa Koire. 

It's been very eye opening, even though I've read about half of the actual Agenda 21 from the U. N. site.  The official Agenda 21 is all full of NewSpeak, meaning they twist words to mean something else and it almost sounds OK.

First, let me tell you what she says about herself.  She's been a Democrat since 1974.  She's pro-choice, anti-war, a feminist and gay.  She married her partner in 2008, a partner she had been with for 16 years.

I tell you that to show what we DON'T have in common.  I was raised a Democrat, but became Republican in 1984.  I'm pro-life, not necessarily anti or pro-war, it would depend on what it was for, not a feminist unless you consider that I choose to be a stay home mom (usually feminists are against you making the choice to stay home or not abort your baby) and definitely not gay.

But, Agenda 21 takes precedence.  I believe you can hold Ms. Koire's beliefs and still love America and the Constitution.  The extreme left would have you believe one can't.  Agenda 21 is not a Democrat/Republican issue.  It's plan is to take away every country's sovereignty away.

It's a very good read, and I highly recommend it.  As a capitalist, I won't give the whole book away because she deserves her money for a well written book.  But, I came to a part I just had to write about because it pertains to me.

I've written before about our city code violation personnel, who drive around in their little vehicles just searching out people who violate city codes.  I felt personally attacked by mine.  I thought (for the past 3 years) that I was singled out for my political views, which I'm not very secretive about.  When the health care bill got passed, we flew our flag upside down.  We righted it when Walker got elected and broke the super majority of the Democrats.  We didn't feel our country was out of distress, but we apparently have Viet Nam veterans who were having flashbacks because of it, and out of respect for them, just didn't fly it at all.

We got hit for our Crepe Myrtles not being trimmed 14 feet off the sidewalk and street. Who is going to need 14 feet above a sidewalk?  Not too many super tall humans walking down my sidewalk.  But we trimmed them.  We got hit on a day that saw 12 INCHES OF SNOW IN TEXAS for not having our house numbers on the back of the house.  We did, they were just hidden by the SNOW!  I had wooden planks and cinder blocks (in anticipation of building shelves in the garage - they were free and we had to take them before we were prepared to make the shelves) laying FLAT ON THE GROUND.  I did this because I didn't want to provide rodents a space to live.  We live near a green belt.  That's an area of the town that is allowed to grow trees, with a creek flowing through it.  I got hit because everything is supposed to be 6 inches up off the ground.  I emailed the code violation officer (silly them, they put their email address on the violation notice they send out) and explained that I was dealing with cancer, my husband was dealing with a broken leg and how in the world is that better than flat?  It would give the rodents a place to hide.  We didn't have a rodent problem until I complied and used the cinder blocks to support the planks and get everything 6 inches up off the ground.  Then I got a violation for my tree IN MY YARD growing through the fence, and hanging over the fence a bit.  She claimed that it was closer to the alley than a foot.  I was on my way to my car when she drove by for that one, and she did NOT get out of her vehicle to measure.  I guess they train these people really good, she can measure a foot with her eyes, while sitting in her vehicle.  I thought it had something to do with the fact that I said, really loudly, "Yes, all my stuff is 6 inches up off the ground, so the rodents have somewhere to hide."

I emailed her that time, too, letting her know if she didn't hit everyone on my alley, and get the utility companies to come out and remove all the destroyed old utility boxes that I have to drive around, I would sue for harassment.

But, now that I read this book, I see a more sinister plan.  Did you know if cities can label a part of the city as "blighted" they can come in and with imminent domain just take your house?  Like I said, I live near a green belt.  I also live near 2 low rent housing projects.  Ms. Koire mentioned a personal experience she had after being elected to a panel to determine "redevelopment" projects.  She said that one area listed as blighted and ready for the chopping block looked good to her.  It supposedly had lots of code violations (which they didn't mention had been taken care of) and lots of vacant lots that ended up being parking lots and school yards.  I also live 4 houses down from the high school.  There's the high school, then the football field, then a cross road, then I'm the 4th house.  So, now I have to wonder, are they setting it up to expand the school, expand the green belt and let everything go back to nature, or build low rent housing here?

All I can say is I'm PI$$ED.  I am already under water on my loan.  If they "justly compensate" me, it would probably be about $30,000 less than what I owe.  I owe $105,000 on a house that cost $97,000 three years ago.  I'd be willing to bet they would only give me about $75,000 for my house.  I've seen 3-4 houses go up for sale in my neighborhood and only one sold.  That's because the owners died and their daughter (who lives across the alley) took whatever was offered because it was owned free and clear.

So, now I have to wonder, is my neighborhood being targeted for being labeled as blighted? Every time I get a code violation from now on, I am notifying her that it has been fixed, in order to leave a paper trail so they can't say I never fixed it.  Did you know if you don't trim your trees (at least in Garland, TX), they can "hire" someone to do it and then send you the bill.  If you don't pay the bill, they can put a lien on your house until you DO pay it.

No comments:

Post a Comment