Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Abortions and Discrimination

I got to wondering what countries support government paid for abortions and did a search on line.  I came up with an article that was not what I was expecting to find.  It's from April, 2009.  It starts with this small paragraph:

"A study released last week by the Pew Hispanic Foundation says that nearly half of illegal immigrant households (47%) consist of couples with children. That is a greater share than for households of U.S.-born residents (21%) or legal immigrants (35%)."

It goes on to say that the reason Illegal "immigrant" households have a higher incidence of children in the household is because they can't afford to have them aborted.  Therefore, the government should pay for these abortions.  I wanted to ask the Hispanic community if this is true?  Is it because you can't run to an abortion clinic and get rid of that child?  Or is it because your faith says have children? 

This fight was lead by a latina, Jessica González Rojas with the National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health. So, really?  Do Mexicans who come here illegally with their 8 kids just want to abort their 9th?  This sounds just like the Margaret Sangor who wanted to get rid of black babies so she founded "Planned Parenthood."

If I were younger, and still able to have children, I would love to go (pregnant) to a Planned Parenthood center and see just how much counseling I got on adoption, of if they only told me how I could abort it.

I couldn't find any information on which countries fund abortions but I did find an interesting study linking abortions to breast cancer.  In China they found a 17% increase in breast cancer among women who had induced abortions. A Turkish study showed a 66% increase in breast cancer among women who had abortions.

As a Breast Cancer sufferer, I find this disturbing.  I also find it disturbing that the Susan G. Komen center would send money to planned parenthood, knowing this fact.  Do doctors want to drum up more business?  Another study done in 2010 linked abortions to breast cancer, and specifically said that the Komen people knew and didn't issue warnings to women.

After finding this article I had to stop: warning graphic content. Our tax dollars fund abortions in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment