Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's Coming Up Next?

Well, it's not that I have a crystal ball, or anything, but I'm learning the tactics of my enemy. I'm going on record with a prediction.

First, let me set it up for you, and you'll see how easy it was to predict. It's coming up on the beginning of the school season. It's also coming up on the beginning of flu season. I predict they'll be pushing 2 things: Flu shots and the HPV shots for boys and girls. I've found 2 articles. One was written in Canada where there is a high risk of girls becoming sterile after having the HPV shot. This is for human papillomavirus (HPV), and the article talks about a girl getting a degenerative muscle disease after getting the shot. Her father is on a quest to discover if the shot is indeed what caused this. This was in 2008. I don't know what the results were. So even though studies show that most cervical cancer shows up in women in their 40's, we are treating girls as young as 9 years of age. And now we're treating our boys as young as 9. I have proof we're treating our boys. I was pressured (though I refused) to give my 11 year old this shot. I was told that boys are a carrier, even though they are not affected, of HPV. They can pass it to girls during sex and cause them to get cervical cancer. I'm sorry, my 11 yr old doesn't have sex yet. He doesn't date, isn't alone with girls to have the opportunity.

So, what is the harm in this? Well, if you listen to the conspiracy theories, there is a sterility drug in this shot. With everything I've learned over the last year, do I want to take that chance with my child? Are there any honest people out there actually doing the REAL research out there? We have learned that there is a team called Journolist who conspired to hide information about Senator Obama in order to get him elected President. They decided not to ask certain questions because it would hurt his chances of getting elected.....excuse me? That's their job. What other truths are inconvenient to them?

So that makes me wonder what their agenda is? What is the agenda of this administration? I've read Agenda 21 and it seems to match the things I see coming out of Washington these days. It matches much more closely than the Constitution. Agenda 21 is a world wide thing of the elitists. I know that eugenics is in Agenda 21. They want population control. When you are deciding who to get rid of, you have to make hard decisions. Who do they target when they give vaccinations? They gave them free to the poor. Hmmm. The elite consider the poor the scum of the earth, don't they?

That's another "conspiracy theory" according to the left. It's been around the Internet for over a year. "Don't get the H1N1 (Swine flu) because they put stuff in it that will make our kids sterile!" Have you read the side effects for Squalene? They are the same as for Gulf War Syndrome:

Chronic Fatigue
Signs and symptoms involving skin (including skin rashes and unusual hair loss)
Headache
Muscle pain
Neurologic signs or symptoms (nervous system disorders which could manifest themselves in numbness in one's arm, for instance)
Neuropsychological signs or symptoms (including memory loss)
Signs or symptoms involving upper or lower respiratory system
Sleep disturbances
Gastrointestinal signs or symptoms (including recurrent diarrhea and constipation)
Cardiovascular signs or symptoms
Menstrual disorders

It's been listed as an auto-immune disorder. I have an auto-immune disorder called celiac disease. I've been told that auto-immune disorders, breed auto-immune disorders, meaning if you have one, you are at high risk for more. So, I am at high risk to get Lupus, or diabetes, or rheumatoid arthritis, or whatever. I will not be getting any vaccination. Both my children have celiac disease, so they will not either. This, of course, will be a private decision for you to make yourself after you get all your information. I just have to wonder why they have all the adjuvant stuff in it, and not just a dead virus, and then pump it into our children and pregnant women first.

You haven't heard anything about the Swine flu since last flu season. Remember how we were supposed to have a pandemic? It was a push for the vaccine and they were supposed to run out and they even pushed to grow it in monkeys because the conventional way didn't grow it fast enough. Is that scary or what? What do you want to bet, the government comes out with a warning that this year is going to be even worse than last year, and we need to jump out now and inoculate everyone before there's a pandemic of massive proportions and the world comes to an end. There could be troops in the streets to make sure everyone gets their vaccinations. It could be martial law.

Well, there are my 2 predictions: the government will push for HPV vaccinations for boys and girls as young as 9 years old, and there will be a massive push for swine flu vaccinations and a scare of a pandemic again.


Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment