Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weighing in on 8/28

Well, first let me contrast it with Rev. Sharpton's sound bites. I have to admit I only have the sound bites of the Rev. Sharpton's. I have not watched the whole thing. I have it recorded, but haven't had the time to watch the whole thing yet. I did watch the whole 8/28 rally of Glenn Beck, so I know for a fact there were no angry words spoken at his rally. But, the only words taken in a sound bite were angry that I heard. Why is that? Does the Rev. Sharpton know that the only way to stoke the flames of the left is through anger?

He started out with toting this as an anti-Glenn rally, but got caught with "How can you be against restoring honor?" He had to back down. W-w-well, I'm not against honor..." and that's not a direct quote, that's a para-phrasing as if he said it. I also saw the linked-arms-walking picture and they made sure they had their serious faces on, since Beck pointed out how Pelosi and all the other made fun in the last picture. The left can learn, and they learn fast. I'm sure they had the staff meeting: Make sure you look all serious, no laughing.

But, Beck pointed that out, too. They don't learn from history, but they learn enough to correct the mistakes when they want to teach YOU something. They learn when it's a case of Propaganda and cramming something down your throat. Just look at how they change the names of bills. So, why can't they learn that anger doesn't do anything? We hear the anger in their speeches and don't like it.

If they aren't about dividing the races, why did they turn on Dr. Alveda King? It's because she's a Conservative. How dare they say she can't have the dream of her father. How dare they say that she's perverting the dream of her father when she is saying exactly the same thing.

And let me tell you something about the date. Did you look up Romans 8:28? You want to talk about God's Providence? Look up that Scripture. I'll tell you what, since probably you couldn't knock off the dust off of a liberal Bible enough to even open it, I'll type it out for you.

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. - Romans 8:28

Glenn Beck mentioned politics one time in the whole 3 hours and it was to say that he knew his opposition expected this event to be about politics, and he wanted it to be about God. He had American Indians there, people of the Jewish faith, he's Mormon, he had Protestants, Catholics, Black, white, brown, all colors, creeds, you name it. We were Americans first for once. And I was never more proud of my Native American heritage. I've never been ashamed of it, but I was never more proud. And there was one speaker who suggested that all Native Americans need to come off the reservation and become Americans and come to Jesus. Sorry, had to throw that in.

Glenn's rally was one of unity. I can't wait to see if Rev. Sharpton's rally was one of unity, or division. I know that Michelle Obama wants separation of the races. She did a paper in college that suggests she's for keeping the races apart. She's for separate colleges for the races.

I'm learning that my idea of racism is so naive. I always thought of it as not giving a job to one person over another, showing favoritism. I have learned so much through Glenn Beck's research, just as he has. When he admits that he is the whitest of the white, I'm right there with him. I have black friends now, but I grew up in a white high school, in a white town, with one black friend in the whole high school. That was because his dad was a doctor. I didn't know black people until I got in the Navy. I didn't really know discrimination until I had a handicapped child. I'm learning that it's not the same thing. Now does that mean that to understand it, I have to have the tables reversed on me? NO. I think it's awful. I would never do that to anyone. I have a high sense of justice. My mom is from the Little Rock area. She went through segregation riots. But I can't even wrap my mind around throwing acid in a pool with PEOPLE in it. My mom would never let me use the N word....I would have been knocked across the room. Even at 46.

I can understand the hate when directed at racism if you have been through that. But Rev. Sharpton, in response to a caller before the Rally, admitted that he had never been through the 1963 era. Someone, a black caller, said Rev. Sharpton was attempting to take this country back to the era of 1963 in regards to race relations. He claimed he wouldn't know because he wasn't there. So, why is he so angry? Or is this all about politics and dividing the country up so the Left can keep control?

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment