Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What Makes America Great?

Whether people want to admit it or not, you can not erase from history the fact that America was founded on Religious freedom. People from other European countries came to America for something they didn't have: the right to worship freely any way they chose to as long as it didn't break someone's leg or pick their pocket. We also have something else here, or rather don't have something. We don't have a class system, or caste system.

That means that if you're born poor in America, you don't have to stay there. There is no permanent poor, middle class or elite class. Or, I should say, there wasn't. It's possible that we're becoming that way, but I'll get there in a minute.

When this country was founded, and our Founding Fathers set up our documents, the established it as a Republic. Why didn't they us a Democracy? Because they knew slick talking politicians could talk the people into anything. You can get a majority of people behind you in an emergency to sign away your freedom. But a tyrant won't give it back, and then the people are goners. They were under a king. They people who sign their freedoms over to a tyrant in an emergency are left with a dictator. Just like waking up with a hangover after an alcoholic black-out and saying, "What the heck just happened?" It's called group-think. You do things en masse that you would NEVER do as an individual.

Good leaders know when to turn power back to the people. George Washington knew when to step down. But good people now adays are home raising their kids. Good people these days don't run for office. The people these days (usually) who run for office are the ones who WANT power. The people running for government jobs are becoming the elite. It used to be if you wanted to be a public servant, you got a thankless, low paying job. You did it because you wanted to help. Now they make more money than the public sector. I don't have the figures, but I believe it's something like quadruple? In the private sector the average salary is $40,000 and an average government job is $170,000? That's ridiculous. And the only job market that's growing is government jobs. And who pays their salaries? We do. That means in order to pay their salaries, our taxes have to go up. We are going to have to evolve into a caste system just to pay for the government workers currently on the payroll.

Just like the city ordinance violation I received. My tree wasn't 8 foot off the sidewalk or 14 foot off the residential street. So I trimmed it. I admit, I didn't measure it, I just trimmed it, before the deadline, with a manual pole tree trimmer. I got another notice, the second and final notice, thanking me for my progress, but stating that if I didn't come into compliance they hire city workers and then place a lien against my house to be compensated for the cost. I imagine they would make sure to do the work on the 4th of July, so that they could charge union dues and triple over-time.

This has grown beyond the Federal Government. And now the Russian leader is against the American people, but for the American President? Don't you see where this is going? The American PEOPLE are the last hold out for freedom. President Obama has told the world that he wants to turn America into a Marxist country and the leaders of the Communist/Marxist countries have heard him loud and clear and are with him. We're the bad guys for still wanting our freedoms.

Freedom of Religion is only the first to go. We have to get prayer back in the schools while Pelosi and the liberals/progressives/whatever they call themselves right now are talking about God. We have to be bold enough to strike with legislation. If Freedom is Bad, I'm the baddest of the bad.

Lori Ann Smith
Are You Awake Now? Can you Hear Me Now? I Can Turn It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment