Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Most Curious Thing

The Left is really trying to capture us. A couple weeks ago, we had a flyer left on our door. I'm sure it was a random thing, left on everyone's door based on the neighborhood I live in. It was offering a free cell phone to anyone who is in a government program. I've since shredded the offer, because I read the whole thing and it just sounded plain spooky to me. But get this, you got 200 free minutes a month, with a basic phone. It had text capabilities, but you would have to pay extra for it. So, get you hooked, and then get you in debt, I suppose. But in order to qualify, you had to be in some sort of government program, like my son being on SSI. What caused me to shred it, was that they reserved the right to change the applications on the phone, even remotely, without notice at any time. How do you change an application remotely?


I had an attack of paranoia one time (the Obama administration has me doing that) and thought my cell phone was bugged by my mother in law. I know, sounds insane. But I checked it out on line. I discovered that it is possible to bug a phone, but it has to be one of those really fancy phones, the ones that can hold lots of applications, and you have to have access to the phone personally. As in if the government mailed you one? The program, I forget the name of it because it's illegal to bug someone's phone if they don't know you're doing it (unless you're the federal government) costs over $200. Like I said, you have to have access to the phone to install it. So I know I don't have it, because I've never let my mother in law have access to my phone, and it's not a complicated phone. It sends all the information to a predetermined location, either another phone or a computer, in a download.


Interesting, huh? So the Government is sending out flyers, trying to give away free phones to everyone on government assistance of some sort. Is this so they know where they are? I was really tempted to take it. I thought to myself, this would be a great way for my son to have a phone in case we were gone and the power went out. With 200 free minutes a month that would be all he needed. And the kids could share it.


Then we got a call from a marketing agency....to tell you the truth I've forgotten the name. We've been involved with them before. They send $1 in an envelope and tell us they're going to call with survey questions. Well, this time they called before we got the envelope. They wanted to know if we would be willing to wear a device that monitors everything we watch....it just makes it easier. It picks up all our electronic devices. It scans our grocery purchases, etc. EXCUSE ME???!!! Can it also monitor my cell phone calls? Can it also tell them where I'm at at all time? We said absolutely not. The next day we got the letter explaining it with $10. They wanted to pay us $50 per person willing to wear it.


THIS IS BIG BROTHER! This is the scariest thing I've ever heard of. I just could not believe it. And when you put these two things together? How do things like this happen in America? I would not have believed this was possible just a short year ago. I would have said *I* was crazy for even suspecting anything was wrong. But I was the person who, at the age of 20, went with a total stranger and let him show me around New York City. And I don't think THIS is safe. You tell me that wearing a tracking device in this day and age is right. Yea, it's just marketing.


And everyone knows that cell phones have a GPS in them. Why would anyone let the government give them a phone with a GPS in it? So the government can track down all the people on disability? It specifically says only the person assigned the phone can have the phone. That is population control. Hand out the phones so at a later date they know where everyone is.


If you know anyone who got those, make sure they tie them to rats...just like in the move with Arnold ...what was it where he went to Mars? We'll have all the government men tracking down varmints instead of Patriots!


Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment