Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Is this How Our Founding Fathers Felt?

I sometimes feel as if I live in 2 Americas. Maybe our America is bi-polar. There is the America that I hear of on talk radio, and in the news. I know things are bad. I blog, I try to do my part. I have my patriot sites that I participate in. I do research on line on my computer for relevant topics that are in the news. I consider myself fairly informed on the current issues at hand. There are numerous ones, so I'm sure I'm not up on all of them. And it's pretty hard to separate fact from fiction on line. There is a lot of misinformation out there. And sometimes you have to wonder who is putting the misinformation out.

Take for example the latest speech from our President. That was pure fiction. I know my history. The French GAVE US the statue of liberty, we did not hold a contest to raise money for it. I have to wonder why the President of the United States is putting out misinformation on purpose. Especially when he went out of his way to tell college students that you get too much information from your IPODs...excuse me? I didn't know IPODS gave news reports. Of course, I don't have an IPOD, can you surf the net with one? I thought they were just for music, but I digress.

I was talking about the bi-polar aspect of America. Our leaders and the news reports know about the trouble we're in. Well, I guess I should correct that. I only watch Fox News. That's where you get REAL news reports. I don't know if the local news stations are reporting real news yet. I know the national news stations haven't caught up, unless Fox has broken it and they don't want to look ignorant. I remember when I was in college, in the early 80's, people didn't want to get scooped on news reports. They rushed out to news stories. Now, I think if it's going to make President Obama look bad, they try to make the news people look like they have an ulterior motive....he must be racist. Well, tell it like he is...he must just want his job. The news reporter just wants to be president.

The other side of my coin here is my real life. The people that I come into contact with on a daily basis, that I know intimately, pretend that nothing is going on. When I try to bring any of this up, I'm insane. I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm a racist. I'm a conspiracy theorist. God is in control, and He has a plan. All of this will work out. We just need to pray. Nothing bad will ever happen if we just pray. Really? Have you been watching the news?

I have to wonder if the Founding Fathers felt this way. I feel as if I'm leading a double life. I have to wonder when things are going to break and come home to these people? I really pray I'm wrong and it's all in Washington, and that it never comes home to Main Street. But I don't think I am...

Time is short. I know my Christian friends believe that time is short and they'll be gone. How sad. If they truly believed that, why aren't they out in the streets evangelizing? Instead, they are going on as before. Do they believe they are safe, and they aren't really concerned for anyone else? How is that a Christian attitude?

I fight for Freedom. If this is truly Armageddon, and these people believe that America isn't in the Bible, and therefore has to fall, then what I'm doing is stalling the end. I'm giving the evangelists time to save more people.....they should be hitting the streets and knocking on doors and winning souls to heaven. I've told them this. They look at me like I've grown a third eye in the middle of my head. God is never surprised, they tell me. I tell them, "No, and he sent Jonah to warn Nineveh." Jonah didn't want to warn Nineveh, because he thought the whole town should die. I'm not against America, because I LOVE America. I want America to turn back to God and be saved. America doesn't want to turn back to God, or at least a lot of it doesn't. And some just aren't interested in trying to save the others. They are too interested in going to their church and then going home to their own lives.

The few of us that are researching the information and getting it out there, can't do everything. If you're one that thinks God is in control and all this political stuff is just crazy stuff, that's fine. Start knocking on doors and evangelizing. The Great Commission applies to us all. If someone crosses my path, I mention it, but I feel this to be my calling right now. If you're doing nothing, you have to examine your motives. Will you be like the virgins with the oil lamps and be caught without oil at the wedding? Will you be asleep when the groom comes?

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment