Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I've just about had enough

I've just about had enough. And I can guess my friends have just about had enough, too. I have friends of all colors. I have never in my life mistreated a person of a different race, at least not intentionally. My mother would beat me all the way home if I had. I have never spit on a black person. I have never spit on a white person, or a brown person. I find that extremely offensive. I have been spit on once myself, but it was by accident. To tell you the truth, I haven't been mistreated by any black person intentionally, after they met me and realized I wasn't going to be mean to them. I've had a few people look me in the eyes, with a moment of measuring as if they thought I might be racist, and then determine I was an OK person, and move on.

And now, my FIRST LADY is telling me I'm a racist, when she hasn't even met me, based on MY SKIN color? HOW RACIST IS THAT? And just WHO is the RACIST? This is the lady (and mind you, I use that term very loosely) who wrote a term paper in college on how college changes a black person and makes them not want to hang around their own race any more. This is the person who decided that it might just be better if they had their own college because colleges made black people not want to help ONLY black people anymore when they got around white people in college. Maybe it was because they didn't believe the bull crap that was shoved down their throats that all white people are evil slave owners just out to destroy them and hold them down. Maybe it's like the few people who I met who measured me up before treating me nicely.

I'm a people watcher. I watch eyes. These people I'm talking about are people I interacted with usually in my professional status as a clown, or when I lived in the working poor part of town and my son, who doesn't know a stranger, would run up and hug them. I can't be shy with a Down Syndrome son. I have to admit, a little was naive. I would just be wanting to explain that he just wanted to give them a hug. They would see in my eyes that I didn't want to hurt them either. I was just a mom who loved her son. And I didn't see anything wrong with my son hugging them so why should they? I wasn't telling him, son, you can't hug them, they're black. Oh, the horror. So they accepted me. I had a smile. I was friendly. This working poor part of town bordered the drug part of town. The first week I moved in, there was a drive by shooting. Actually, to be technical, it was a reverse drive by shooting; I had never heard of those before. I guess it was a drug deal gone bad. I never took my son to that park after that.

And now, I have my FIRST LADY telling me all white people are racist and the TEA PARTY Movement is driving us back to before the Civil Rights movement? Has she been to a Tea Party event? Someone should tell her there are black people in the Tea Party movement. Are they racist, too? Has she lead such a sheltered life with the Reverend Wright that she doesn't know there are black conservatives? That would equate to some redneck back in the woods who only lived around KKK members all their lives, wouldn't it? Who was only exposed to White Liberation Theology?

UNLESS there is another motive here: They are so terrified that the Tea Party Movement will succeed. They are afraid that the Black Man/Woman is smarter than they gave them credit for. I know my friends are. I know the average person in my neighborhood is. They still know that I'm not a racist. They still smile at me. They still wave when I go by. Don't they know that the FIRST LADY has deemed all white people racist? I mean, I fly my flag, I'm in the tea party, I must be a racist. When I go to Walmart, and I stop to help someone, don't they know I'm white, I must be a racist? Why are they saying thank you to me? And the greeter, who is from Jamaica and just the sweetest lady I ever met in my life, why did she ask about my boys today? Doesn't she know that the First Lady has said I'm a racist? That's so sad that the American people are so uninformed. I guess I'll have to stop by tomorrow and tell her. "I'm sorry, I can't talk to you anymore, Mrs. Obama tells me that I'm a racist now." ......NOT!!

Boy, Michelle, my Belle, are you in for a shocker come November when you no longer have any power. You'll just have to be satisfied with your husband's million from his Nobel Peace Prize for the peace he brought this nation....was it from bringing the races together? Or for the way be brought the Democrats and Republicans together?

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment