Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

We ARE America

They say that during the Revolutionary War, 1/3 of the populace stood with the British and wanted no part of the war, actually being against American independence, 1/3 didn't care and just wanted to be left alone and 1/3 fought for everyone else's freedom. They are the reason we are free today.

Today we face a constitutional crisis. Once again we face a crisis of thirds. One third stand with President Obama in "fundamentally transforming" our nation into...what? Not what our founding fathers wanted. One third have their heads buried in the sand and just want life to go as before. One third know that life will never be the same. Who are you? As for me and my family, we will fight till our last breath for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, not government hand-outs.

My son asked me today, on the last day of school, why the churches are rotating and offering free breakfast and lunch days? I had to explain to him that some families that got free breakfast and lunch programs from the government all school year, now that school is out, are going to have to feed their kids 2 meals extra a day. It's a financial burden on them. If the government didn't offer free meals, they wouldn't have come to depend on it and would have planned better, some would say. Others say it enables them to have a higher standard of living.

We didn't have free lunches in my day. Poor kids brought their lunch. I know, because it was a stigma. If you carried a lunch box to school it meant you couldn't afford to eat in the cafeteria, and you were made fun of. There were times when I had to brown bag it. It builds character. I'm not a sociopath for it. Although if you listen to Nancy Pelosi, since I'm a veteran I should be on a terrorist watch list. I am, after all, against President Obama transforming my country into....oh, I forgot, they won't tell us what.

I've been in this fight for a year now. God has been gracious to me. I don't know how He's done it, but He always takes care of us. We have 2 mortgages. I've prayed for that other house to sell, but that's not His plan right now. He supplies our needs by other means, but supply our needs He always does. And we have pledged our fortunes, our health and our sacred honor to this fight. Freedom is not always cheap, nothing good ever is. Think about that piece of jewelry someone talked you into buying that was cheap. Then the electroplate wore off and your neck turned green. You get what you pay for.

Just remember as you enjoy your freedom of press, your freedom of speech, the right to assemble and all your other freedoms - people died for those in the past. And people right now are losing their reputations (honor) and possibly their property (fortunes) to keep those rights. And if you're in the 1/3 that's fighting for freedom today, just remember that history may not remember our names, but history will remember our Spirit. We ARE America.

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment