Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Oil Crisis....

I was watching a report on the News Blackout by ABC's Matt Gutman. He mentioned that he couldn't understand why the people weren't talking about it. He also mentioned that BP should want the good press because these people were picking up the most minute pieces of oil debris, and yet BP cleared out all the workers from behind him and wouldn't let them even appear on camera. There is still an order for them not to even say they are being employed by BP. Then it hit me.

He made a tiny mention of it. The fishing industry has been DEVASTATED. They have NO EMPLOYMENT. BP has swept in and employed all these people and given them jobs. Why are they not suddenly making themselves out to be the saviors? When have you ever seen liberals not pat themselves on the back when they did something good? When they want slaves. They are telling the people that they are "employing" not to talk. Or what? Or they will fire them. They will have NO INCOME anymore. They will be out on the street. With no way to feed their families. No fishing industry. No money. And these people will be dead in 20 years. They are being poisoned by the chemicals that they are claiming are dispersant's to break up the oil.

This is population control. Someone has to do something about this. These are poor people, who, but by the Grace of God could have been you, America. You could have moved to this region of the country. You could have family that made their money by the fishing industry. Since when did it make it right to hire people to do your dirty work for you because you could? It's also the British are taking over our land. Don't you get it...This is a BRITISH owned and operated company, employing AMERICAN citizens who now have no other means of employment because a BRITISH company screwed up off our coast and they want our citizens to clean it up for them, while the pump banned chemicals on top of the oil to make it more toxic and make our people sick. Why don't they put British citizens out there to clean it up?

I say put the head of BP on the front lines if it's so safe. I want to see the CEO of BP with no hazard gear walking the beach in Louisiana or Florida or where ever it is that all this stuff is washing up. I want to see oil on his hands as soon as possible. And I want to see Obama walking with him. And I want to make sure it's not faked. I want FOX there with him, and I want FOX in hazard suits. I want Glenn Beck with them to document it.

Make this go viral....start a campaign....IF YOU DON'T GET IT...DEMAND IT!!!

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment