Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our Children's Future

So, according to President Obama, we are supposed to not be worried about the exact future America looks like for our children, just fight for it. I tried to find the exact quote, but apparently no one else was concerned with it. I heard it this morning on Bill Bennett.

Umm, EXCUSE ME?!?! But isn't that sort of like jumping into a rescue boat knowing it has holes in it? I know what sort of America I want for my children. I want the same sort that our founding fathers established over 230 years ago. I want the same America that our documents (that are encased in the White House and you can look up on-line) outline. I want the same sort of America that I gave 4 years of my life in the United States Navy defending. I want the same sort of America that my husband gave 20 years of his life in the United States Navy defending, and I moved every 3 years. Yes, dependent wives give up things, too.

Our illustrious leader talks about everyone deserves a home to call their own. Does he realize that these people who sign on to fight for our country suspend those desires of owning their own home so that the rest of us can? They move from government housing to government housing until their time is up. I didn't complain while I was in. It was housing. I guess that's how they justify the little pay that the active duty get. "We house your dependents for free." Housing is better in some places than others. My first apartment in Hawaii had nice carpeting. It was multi-housing, like 10 units, so if your neighbor was loud, you knew it. But it was cinder block walls, so not so bad. But when we needed 3 bedrooms, they moved us into housing that had that tile floor that you just couldn't keep shiny. I think it was built in the 70's. You make due. You sacrifice. And they wonder why people have short-timer's calendars.

With this President, people just aren't re-enlisting, I hear. It takes a bigger commitment to country than a lot have. Now, you have to wonder if the administration will be behind you, or leave you out to dry. You know the people are behind you. The people are, after all, America, but they don't make policy.

I will not jump into Obama's leaky, Marxist boat and fight for his vision of America. He hasn't even come out and said what HIS vision for America IS! And he wants us to fight for it? I think not. I will fight for capitalism because I know it works. Well, not when your leader does everything to sabotage it.

Not when your leader goes behind your back and pulls the rug out from under all your friends. Can We the People contact all our Country Friends (that's friends that are other countries, not rural friends) and tell them that the President doesn't speak for us? Can we tell Great Britain that we're sorry the President sent them a bunch of DVD's that aren't even viewable in Europe? We're sorry that he left the head of Israel sitting in a room while he went to dinner? The man has no manners whatsoever.

I think I have it figured out. These radicals sat down and figured out how to infiltrate the government. They didn't figure out how to govern. They didn't figure out what to do if America was smart enough to figure them out. They didn't have a plan on what to do if they were discovered. They don't have a cover story in place. They may be community organizers, but they are not war game planners. That's what happens when radicals try to take over the government. All they wanted was power. They don't know how to get things down without cramming things down people's throat. They truly believe that power comes from the barrel of a gun.

I don't have the clip, but Glenn Beck had an infiltrator on his show where he infiltrated, back in the late 70's or early 80's, a radical group that wanted to overthrow the government. He asked them what they would do once they got into power. They were stumped because they hadn't thought that far in advance. They decided that the die-hard capitalists would have to be eliminated, because they could not be "re-trained." They considered setting up re-training camps for those that could be rehabilitated. That's code for brainwashed. But for those who would not be brainwashed, it's death. They figured that would be 10% of the population. At the time, America had 2.5 billion, so that was 250 million people. He said it was chilling to hear all these people with degrees from Columbia sitting around talking the logistics of killing 250 million people. Now it would be 300 million people. And I believe the number of people who would refuse to be brainwashed would be higher than that. I believe it would be closer to 40% Sorry, my calculator won't go that high to check my figures, but I think I got 1 billion, 200 million people? I just can't wrap my mind around that many people. I'm not that devious, how do you convince that many people to quietly die? And even if that many people don't stick to their principles and it's only 1/3, that's 999 million?

This so reads like a fiction novel, doesn't it? Is this the America you are willing to fight for? Not me. I want a certain future for my kids. I want a President who will TELL me, we are headed towards THIS future. I don't really care what future it is. I just want to be able to make up my own mind whether I'm for it or against it. I don't much like someone telling me to fight with me, but we don't know what we're fighting for. I know what I'm fighting for. I'm fighting for the founding documents that made this nation great. We can get her back, if we have to vote every single one of these bums out. This president, in my opinion, is bordering on Treason. This country was NOT founded on Marxism principles. When a president wants to fundamentally change the country, without the wishes of the people, THAT'S THE DEFINITION OF TREASON in my book. You can not usurp the freedoms of the people.

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment