Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Obamacare fallout

Well, I've discovered another consequence of Obamacare. I just went to get eye exams for me and my youngest son (actually back in July). The last time I got an eye exam, which was about three years ago, I could go anywhere, as long as I filed my own claim. I always went to Walmart. Walmart doesn't take Medicaid, which my oldest son is on. So I found an eye doctor that takes Medicaid. I thought, since my youngest son and I needed eye exams, we'd use the same place. I know they only pay for one eye exam every two years, which is stupid in and of itself. Every eye doctor I've ever gone to (and I've had glasses for 42 years) tells you to get an eye exam every year.

Well, I went, with my son, and filed the claim. Now, usually Tricare Prime will allow about 80% of what you actually bill, and then pay 80% of that. So you automatically deduct 40% and that's what you can expect to get back. I get the claim form, and they allowed the whole $65, but made it a deductible. So I called to find out what was up. I didn't go to one of their "approved" places. They labeled it a Point of Service, and basically disallowed it. And I bet this other place charges more than $65.

I just called and the place that actually takes Tricare Prime, charges $160 for an eye exam. Well, can you say Cloward and Piven? Let's double the price, and not pay for anyone who goes to a cheaper place. So, with all the financial distress this country is in, if I decide to go to a cheaper place, I have to pay for it myself. And we wonder why this country is in the mess it's in.

In addition to this, I had another claim that I filed. I got lymphadema in both arms from my cancer treatment. I had to buy lymphadema sleeves (compression sleeves). I paid $184 for the two together. They reimbursed me $88 and change. So they normally take off something like 20% and then reimburse you 80% of what they allow. But they will allow the full amount when they don't expect to have to pay it back to you.

Like I said, can you say Cloward and Piven?

No comments:

Post a Comment