Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Marriage Act

I've often wondered why Obama is against the Marriage Act, listing Marriage as a union between 1 man and 1 woman.

I know a lot of people will disagree, but I believe he is a Muslim. You can twist words all you want, to justify anything. The Muslims are allowed to lie to the infidels. They're even allowed to make up stories to mislead. They aren't concerned with facts. They aren't supposed to charge each other interest, that's why you see all these Sharia compliant banks popping up. But they are instructed to charge high interest to infidels. This is supposed to make them want to convert because it's cheaper. I don't have the time to find these in the Koran, you'll have to do your own search on them.

So, I got to thinking. Muslims actually hate homosexuals. They kill them (wake up liberals who are gay and supporting Obama and Shari'a law). So why would he be in support of this? It seems to be against the Muslim belief, and you would think the Muslim community would be all up in arms about it.

But consider this. You've probably all heard the stories about Muslim men coming to America with their 4 allowed wives. They list one as a wife and list the others as extended family and put them all on welfare. If they 1 man 1 woman marriage law was repealed, what would stop it from becoming 1 man, 4 women? It's not about gay rights, they're just useful idiots. It's about getting Shari'a law into the United States. It's the camel's nose under the tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment