Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Obamacare Fallout

Remember the line, "you will get to keep your doctors?" Well, we just lost another one. We have Tricare Prime. My 12 year old son has migraines and is ADHD. He's on Intunive and Concerta. His neurologist wanted him on an ADHD med that didn't have a stimulant, so he lowered the Concerta dose and added Intunive. His pediatrician handles the concerta script, while he does the Intunive. I called to refill the Intunive (which had several refills left) and was told they couldn't refill it. They told us to contact our doctor. Well, I've lost the business card, so I went to the website to find it. First of all they've changed all the categories and no longer have Child Neurologist. I had to look under Nervous System Disorders. I found my neurologist (who only does adults) but could not find his. I've lost another doctor.

I had to call his pediatrician to see if they can mail me a prescription for Intunive while I search for another child neurologist that takes my insurance. And I have GOVERNMENT INSURANCE. I tried to warn everyone about this 2 years ago, and no one would listen.

We have got to get Obamacare repealed. The insurance companies are deserting Medicaide and Tricare Prime like rats leaving a sinking ship. The government doesn't reimburse in a timely manner, nor very much. They're losing money. I had written an article a few years back when I went through all my receipts and discovered that they reimburse at about 19%. What if I owed the government taxes after I filed and decided to only send them 19% of what I owed? Do you think I could get away with it? If they are trying to force doctors to lower their prices, this is NOT the way to do it. They'll just make it to where doctors will refuse to take Medicaid/Medicare/Tricare. The only reason they currently take Tricare Standard is that the government only pays 80% of WHAT THEY ALLOW on claims. The hospital can come after the patient for the rest. Say you have a doctor's visit that costs $200. The government decides it's only worth $120. So they send the doctor $96 (which is 80%). The doctor will come back and tell you, well, they paid $96, you owe us $104. They won't say, ok, you only owe us $24. Where are they going to get the other $80? They may cost shift it, and charge people with other insurance plans $280 for their visit, but they are not going to lower their price to $120. If they did lower it to $120, the government would decide it would only pay $80, and then send them 80% of that, which is $64. You'd be paying $56 instead of $16.

Do they think no one in America has a calculator? Or is it that they figure they've dumbed down the younger generation of takers enough that they won't notice?

This is outrageous. The Tea Party better get their act together and get behind one candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment