Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The peaceful Religion of Islam

I got a disturbing email from a friend of mine. You won't see these pictures on American TV. They want to bury them, not show them, because this doesn't agree with their depiction of the Muslim religion, that they are a religion of peace. I have to warn you, it doesn't portray that image. It may disturb you. It was in her parents' home town of London, England. It may be coming to America next. I can't just copy the whole email because of the pictures, so I have to try to replicate it the best I can.

_____________________

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the STREETS OF LONDON during their recent ' Religion of Peace Demonstration. '












Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?!


You need to forward this one to everyone! These pictures tell it all!
Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over!


These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers, but were forwarded by a Canadian friend who thought all Americans ought to know.

_________________

The Times says that the Muslim religion increased 10 times faster than any other religion than the rest of society. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5621482.ece. The difference between the Muslim faith and any other faith is that Islam is not just a religion, it is an ideology.

ideology (ˌaɪdɪˈɒlədʒɪ)

— n , pl -gies
1. a body of ideas that reflects the beliefs and interests of a nation, political system, etc and underlies political action
2. philosophy, sociol the set of beliefs by which a group or society orders reality so as to render it intelligible
3. speculation that is imaginary or visionary
4. the study of the nature and origin of ideas

This ideology runs a nation. When Muslims take over a nation, they replace that nations political system with their "religion." They do not see a difference between their religion and their politics. You think you want separation of church and state now? They don't even know the concept. Their God IS their State. Sharia law was handed down to them from Allah. To do anything else is just plain wrong.

This is what we're facing, people, and 9/11 was our wake up call. If you don't wake up and realize that there are no moderate Muslims, only back-slidden ones, you are in for a rude awakening when we get taken over. You better start studying Sharia. I hope you don't drink. If you drink on a Muslim holiday, they can "discipline" you. If you're not married and you're out alone or with a man not a family member, they can stone you. And I'm sure there are a lot more punishments I don't know about. And bar the gate Katie, watch your little girls and look up the definition for Thighing. I don't even want to type it, it makes me want to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment