Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All Voices Should be Heard

I recently watched a video of then Senator Obama talking about the fairness doctrine. He supported it, saying that all voices should be heard. He said that it would be difficult to do that in today's society of 500 channels. He thought that Fox had a right to say what they wanted to say, but that all voices should be heard.

Really, Mr. President? Then why do you not listen to the American public? We stood on the grounds of the Capitol and screamed at you that we didn't want health care, some 60% of us Americans, and you crammed it down our throats any way. I, as an American, have an outlet. This is it. I have a blog. And you want to take it away with Net Neutrality. This is your idea of all voices have a right to be heard? Or is it that too many Americans don't agree with you, so they need to be silenced? Dissension is good, unless they are against you? Rebellion was good in the 60's when it was get rid of government, but shrink government isn't good because you're the government now? Is that it?

I have a voice now, because I went out and got my own blog. That's the American way. But, along comes Big Brother and says, wait a minute, you have to present both sides of the argument. But, I don't think both sides of the argument. This is MY blog, and I don't want to present both sides of the argument in a positive light on MY blog.

How's that hope and change going for you? It hasn't passed yet, but it's coming. Do you like the Czars? The ones that the American people didn't get to vote for? The new regulatory Czar (Cass Sunstein) loves to nudge us into doing what he wants us to do. Have you seen the clip of him saying he's going to use the free-market to de-develop our country? Do you realize what de-develop means? It means to give up things that you have. It means to stop using things that you use. It means getting the takers to stop taking. And how was he going to do that? By using the free-market system. But he thinks the free-market system doesn't work. He just admitted it does. So how does he plan on doing that? He's going to either make THINGS so expensive to buy that we can't, or he's going to make it so cheap for businesses to move overseas instead of here, so that our wealth goes over there instead of here (redistribution of wealth). That is a 2-fold fix. By China building things it makes things also less durable, so when they break, all he has to do is raise the import tax and suddenly the price goes up and we can't afford it anymore to replace those things. Then suddenly he's a savior for keeping out Made In China products, but it's closing the barn door after the horses are out. The factories are gone, the work is gone, and our stuff is broken and we can't afford to buy new stuff. So we do without. We de-develop. It's the same with 500 channels on the TV...lower that back to the big 3 and you can use the fairness doctrine. All he has to do is regulate the Cable and Satelite industries to death. Everybody has a right to satelite. Make that a government take-over and then say it's going under we have to get rid of some of these channels.

I had older parents than my peers. My dad was 33 when I was born, thus his dad was older than most. My granddad was born in 1907. He told me all kinds of stories about the depression, and before. I have a tape recording of an interview I had to do in high school of him and grandma of the toys he had when he was a child. It's an eye opener. I remember him telling me about the games he played. They played a game called Easter pop. You took the died Easter egg that you got, and your friend took his egg and you both cracked them together. Who ever's egg didn't break got to keep the other person's egg. They rolled wagon wheel rims with a forked stick. They played kick the can. Are we going back to that with President Obama?

I'm about as white as you can get. I've seen the lady talk about propping Obama up and going back to beans and weanies and wondering if that was her future. Except for voting for Obama, I can SO identify with that woman. I was middle class at one time. I don't think I can count myself as middle class anymore. I'm not poor, because I've seen much poorer, so I guess I'm lower middle class.

I'm still blessed. I have a roof over my head, food on the table, clothes on my body and occasionally enough to help someone else.

I've heard liberals say things were bad under Bush and it makes me so mad. I hear Obama say that things are headed in the right direction. What, downhill? If I saw a train headed in this direction, I'd bail! If I saw a car headed for a train, I'd jump out! If this is the direction he wants America to head, he's headed for treason! He said we're going in the right direction (for him) just not fast enough? Well, let's go to hell in a hand basket, just faster, huh? When I heard them say the recession was over, my first thought was, oh, we hit the double-dip recession finally.

President Obama's policies are the definition of insanity. If you are doing something and you don't get the result you want, you have to CHANGE YOUR POLICY if you want to get a different result. To continue doing the same thing and expect a different result is pure insanity. To use Christian language, it's called repent....a total change in direction, a 180 degree turn. You're doing something that is sending you in a direction you DON'T want to go, so you do something that puts you in the opposite direction. Of course, I don't think Liberation Theology uses that term.


Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment