Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Oh So Tolerant Left


Well, I've been hit.  The political party that claims to be oh, so tolerant (I mean, they're FOR everyone, gays, women, blacks, etc. that the Republicans - according to them - hate) have stolen my Romney/Ryan yard sign.

I have to admit, it's a flimsy sign.  They send you a metal 3 piece pole that you put together, and slip this little plastic two sided envelope over it.  I live on the same street as a high school, so I'm sure it was a brain washed member of the 47%.  I had to deal with straightening it up several times, as if they were kicking it as they went by.  And this morning someone decided that wasn't enough, so they stole it.

Well, a short time ago, I picked up a metal sandwich board (it says Ozarka Natural Spring Water on it, but it was cheap) at a local thrift store.  I had planed on using it for political sayings anyway.  It has a spot you can write on.  Here's my sign:


I hand lettered it, so what do you think?  Did I do a good job?  I also zip tied it to my flag pole.  Let them steal that one.  Right after I put it up, I heard a door slam outside, so I went to check.  I had just gotten a local Republican candidate deliver a sign in my yard.  I guess my home made sign will have to do until I get the delivery of the 3 pack I just ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment