Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend?

I recently watched a long You Tube video of the jet streams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K9rXydMmfw&feature=player_embedded

I'll summarize: Remember just a few years ago (they say two, but I say longer, even into the Bush administration) the con-trails of regular jets, when you look up in the skies? They are relatively small. They follow the jets a short distance and depending on whether it's a sunny day or cloudy dissipate fairly fast. That's because they're made up of ice crystals. The jet is so high up that the water vapor coming out of the jets forms ice crystals. From the surface, it makes a cloud-looking stream of stuff.

Well, now they are spraying intentionally, stuff out the back that doesn't go away. It forms into these really wide jet stream trails that stretch from horizon to horizon and don't go away very quickly, sometimes staying the whole day.

Well, there are 7 parts to this video. I got through 4. They held a conference with these environmental wackos. Now, I'm not talking about the average guy on the street who wants to recycle aluminum cans and use reusable water bottles instead of buying water bottles to save plastic. I'm not talking about the average Joe who wants to save the planet by planting a tree. These are the elites who frankly, have a different agenda all together. They discussed, what if they got a plane to throw out either aluminum chaff (like the kind jets use to throw a missile off target when being pursued)? It would reflect the sun's light back into outer space and therefore cool the earth. Better yet, why don't we use aluminum oxide? It's dust like and would stay up in the stratosphere longer before settling down to earth. They were specifically asked about the human toll. I don't have the exact quote in front of me, but it was to the effect that we have to be very careful here. We've done the research, we just haven't published it. There's a difference between health risks and something or other. In other words, he believed that if the people knew what it did to them they would be against it, so they aren't going to publish their results.

You can look up on line what aluminum poisoning does to your system. It's a bad thing. There is no chalation method to remove aluminium from the body. Once it's there, it's there. It's the leading cause of Alzheimer's. They claim it's from drinking out of aluminum cans. Yeah, right. I believe the aluminum in that can leached out into my drink. And the aluminum in all my vegetable cans?

Further in another one of the videos, they have a gardener on. I know this is a fact, because I garden. You need slightly acidic soil to raise food crops. Where ever they're spraying this aluminum oxide (and barium, by the way) it's making the soil neutral. It's killing the trees. Why would someone interested in global warming, kill the trees? They obviously have a different agenda. I'm with the guy on the video, I'm not going to guess what it is. It could be population control, It could be just control. It doesn't matter. My whole point is, we, the conservatives need to get with the tree huggers (the honest ones) and fight against these elites.

Don't you people understand? We shouldn't be fighting against each other. That's what they want. I'll be one of the first on my side to admit that Bush did it too. I know I remember these trails starting more than 2 years ago. I know that George W. was for the super highway all the way from Mexico to Canada. That made me made even back when I wasn't politically awake. I remember my MIL saying there's no way he'd be for that. It's one-world government stuff. The elite either know something they aren't telling us, or they're manipulating us into an end they want. We don't have to be manipulated. I hate being manipulated. I'd rather make friends with people than let someone who REALLY wants to destroy the planet win. They don't care about people, trees or animals.

I don't know if the honest Joe tree hugger puts animal/plant life above humans or not. I do know that the Bible tells us to take care of the earth...we're supposed to be stewards of what we were given. That means those who blatantly destroy are bad in our eyes, too. We won't necessarily move a community for the spotted owl, but we may not build there if we can't move them to another place. I don't think God would have made a species that couldn't be moved.

So, let's really get under the skin of the elites, and unite against them!

Lori Ann Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment