Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The American Flag - Does Fringe Make a Difference?

I have to admit, I don't really pay that much attention to the various flags. I see they're American, but I don't notice they have fringe on them. They've sneaked that one in on me. Apparently they're in all the courts in the land now except a court in Washington, DC. Do you know what the yellow fringe means? I didn't. I had to research it.

Here is the regulation for our flag. I had to go back to 1818. This is from an Act of April 4, 1818, Chapter 34 (3 Stat, 415), reenacted as sections 1791 and 1792 of the revised statutes of the United States. Section 1791 provides that, " the flag of the United States shall be thirteen horizontal stripes, alternate red and white, and the union of the flag shall be thirty-seven stars, white in blue field." Section 1792 provides that "on the admission of a new State into the union one star shall be added to the union of the flag., and such addition shall take effect on the fourth day of July then next succeeding such admission."


It doesn't say anything about a gold fringe.Taken from 34 Opin Attorney General, pg 34, "The use of such a fringe is prescribed in current Army regulations, No. 260-10 The yellow fringed flag is therefore , a "Military Flag"." The Flag is trimmed on three sides with Fringe of Gold, 2 ½ inches wide. Such flags are flown indoors, only in military courtrooms. The Gold Fringed Flag is not to be carried by anyone except units of the United States Army, and the United States Army division associations (United States Army Regulations, AR 840-10, 1 October 1979).


So that means that whenever you enter into a civilian court, you are actually submitting to a court martial. Does that make it clear why President Obama had the terrorists tried by a civilian court while he tried Major Hasan by the Military? There's no difference. They're both basically the military.

But this actually goes deeper than that. Look at the flag behind the President of the United States. It has gold fringe on it, too. That means we are considered under martial law. I tried to go back and see when we got that flag. George W. Bush's flag had the gold fringe. I can't tell from the pictures I've seen if George H. W. Bush. And it took a lot of looking, but I finally found that Bill Clinton had gold fringe on his flag, so I guess it started with him. But George W. could have stopped it. Since President Obama got elected, I've revised my opinion on the Bush's. They were good for our country, but they were still progressives. They were headed in the same place Obama wants to go, they just would have gotten us there much slower. Or at least George W. would have.

From what I've found, "Pursuant to the "Law of the Flag," a military flag does result in jurisdictional implications when flown (Ruhstrat v. People, 57 N.E. 41, 45, 185 Ill. 133, 49 LRA 181, 76 Am)." But, that said, martial law is carried out in individual cases and if we go to war.

What happens if President Obama determines that the Tea Party is such a threat that we are about to have another Civil War? Is it possible that they (meaning the establishment of both parties) have been working at this for years).

So, to sum this up, according to the end of the land, our courts are ruled by admiralty law, not the constitution. That means when ever you walk into a court room, you give up your rights given to you in the constitution. The judge can basically rule however he wants to...sound familiar? So you step onto their "ship" (courtroom) and they become the captain of that ship and can rule however they please. Have we seen that happen before? Laws being overturned by judges? The will of the people being ignored because a judge said so?

So what's wrong with an Admiralty court? For one thing, they use presumed guilty until proven innocent. That's the opposite of our judicial system. They also use heresy as evidence. That means you can be convicted just because someone said so. So If I had it out for my neighbor because his fence wasn't high enough, I could lie and get him in trouble. If the government didn't like my politics, they could trump up charges and put me away. Are you getting nervous yet? They can also take land away. You think eminent domain was bad. They don't need to have a common good. They can say you did something bad and take your house. They can say so-and-so said you were a drug dealer, or a threat to national security, so we're taking your house.

There are so many workings in government that we aren't told of. I discovered today that the Post Office has to give a large chunk of money to Congress. No wonder they're going broke and our stamps keep going up. Why are they paying Congress? They should be a self-supporting entity. Congress doesn't deliver the mail. They don't even monitor the Postal Service. And they used to pay disabled (due to injury) workers to sit at home. So they got to sit at home and do nothing and collect a full pay check. And this is the government we want to have martial law over us?

But, they sneak in and try to control us every way they can. We have to be ever vigilant. The founding fathers were concerned that we would fall into this trap and proof can be found in the 5th Amendment which states, "No person shall...be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of Law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation."

And what kind of law is it talking about when it says due process of law?

That answer can be found in the 7th amendment:

It says, "In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed 20 dollars, the Right of trial by jury shall be preserved; and no fact, tried by a jury shall be reexamined in any Court of the United States than according to the rules of the Common Law."

That's pretty plain. NO ADMIRALTY LAW! That's common law. But if we walk into court, we're subjecting to their rule. I don't have an answer as to what to do. Make them change their flag? I don't think that would go over very well. Maybe if enough of us refuse to have our cases heard until they have a non-tasselled flag displayed, they'll listen. Maybe they'll realize we've caught on.

No comments:

Post a Comment