Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Does President Obama have ties to terrorists?

This is going to be controversial, and I have no substantial proof, only conjecture.

While researching the terrorist camps in America (based on the book Twilight in America), I made a few connections.  I've developed a time line, and then I'll ask a few questions.

1980 - Sheik Mubarack Ali Gilani visits Brooklyn, NY and speaks at one or more African-American Mosques.  He is recruiting jihadis for Afghanistan.  He speaks to mostly poor African-Americans, new converts to Islam and prison inmates.
www.homelandsecurity.com/archives/1497

1979-81 - Obama becomes friends with Wahid Hamid and Mohammed Hasan Chandoo at Occidental College in LA.  Both men are from wealthy families who live in Karachi, Pakistan.  Chandoo does not go to Columbia, because he is deemed illegal when he overstays his VISA
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/obama-youth-and-his-pakistani-supporters

1981 - Barack Obama visits Karachi, Pakistan with Wahid Hamid and stays with the family of Chandoo.  Hamid is now Vice President of Pepsico. Karachi is listed as NOT American friendly.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2081836/posts for a list of his friends and room mates.  Several are from Pakistan.

2002 - Daniel Pearl was to meet with Sheik Gilani, who apparently is from Karachi, Pakistan.  He was kidnapped and later murdered.
http://www.iqou-moa.org/sheikh_jilani/60_minutes_2.htm

So, according to this information, the Sheik who supposedly started training camps for terrorists in America is from Karachi, Pakistan.  He came to NY in 1980, one year before Barack Obama started college at Columbia.  In 1981, Barack Obama made a trip to Karachi, Pakistan with a friend he made at Occidental College who happens to be from a wealthy family that lives in Karachi, Pakistan.  This was one year after the Sheik visited NY.  Barack Obama had several friends who were from Pakistan. This same Sheik is also somehow possibly connected to the murder of Daniel Pearl, who was kidnapped and murdered.

Another thing I wonder about, is Barack Obama's ring.  It supposedly says "There is no god but Allah."  Supposedly he's had it since his days at Columbia University (or possibly Occidental), since 1981.  It would be interesting to find out if he got it from Sheik Gilani.  From the profile I've read of the Sheik, I can understand why he wouldn't put the second part on the ring.  He thinks he's the highest, though he doesn't state higher than Mohammed directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment