Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Open response to the Leftists on my Internet Story

OK, I've had it.  I can no longer stay silent.  I can no longer just reply on the post.  I'm posting this as a separate rebuttal.

This is in response to my Internet story that I posted.  For review, here it is again:

Internet Story

I know it's just an Internet story that gets passed around. I know people will write and say, "I checked Snopes and Snopes says it's not true." And my response in advance is, "I don't care." The details of this story may not be true, but I know service members, and I am a service member, and the spirit of this story is true, if the exact details aren't....so I'm putting it up on my blog....

Just Stay

A nurse took the tired, anxious serviceman to the bedside.

"Your son is here," she said to the old man.

She had to repeat the words several times before the patient's eyes opened.

Heavily sedated because of the pain of his heart attack, he dimly saw the young uniformed Marine standing outside the oxygen tent. He reached out his hand. The Marine wrapped his toughened fingers around the old man's limp ones, squeezing a message of love and encouragement.

The nurse brought a chair so that the Marine could sit beside the bed.All through the night the young Marine sat there in the poorly lighted ward, holding the old man's hand and offering him words of love and strength. Occasionally, the nurse suggested that the Marine move away and rest awhile. He refused. Whenever the nurse came into the ward, the Marine was oblivious of her and of the night noises of the hospital - the clanking of the oxygen tank, the laughter of the night staff members exchanging greetings, the cries and moans of the other patients.

Now and then she heard him say a few gentle words. The dying man said nothing, only held tightly to his son all through the night.

Along towards dawn, the old man died. The Marine released the now lifeless hand he had been holding and went to tell the nurse. While she did what she had to do, he waited.

Finally, she returned. She started to offer words of sympathy, but the Marine interrupted her.

"Who was that man?" he asked.
The nurse was startled, "He was your father," she answered.
"No, he wasn't," the Marine replied. "I never saw him before in my life."

"Then why didn't you say something when I took you to him?"

"I knew right away there had been a mistake, but I also knew he needed his son, and his son just wasn't here. When I realized that he was too sick to tell whether or not I was his son, knowing how much he needed me, I stayed. I came here tonight to find a Mr. William Grey. His Son was Killed in Iraq today, and I was sent to inform him. What was this Gentleman's Name?"

The Nurse with Tears in Her Eyes Answered, "Mr. William Grey........"

The next time someone needs you ... just be there. Stay.

**************

WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE.

WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY HUMAN EXPERIENCE.


PLEASE PASS THIS ONE ON AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU!
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE PUT ON THIS EARTH TO DO ANYWAY. RIGHT ?
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND BLESS SOMEONE ELSE IN SOME LITTLE WAY TODAY!
GOD IS SO GOOD
 
____________________________________
 
I have received the most "looks" at this article.  I have received the most comments on this article.  Some are supportive, some are ugly.  I was right, most checked Snopes.  Most are also oblivious of the fact that Snopes is owned by George Soros. 
 
I don't know how I can say this any plainer: I don't care if it's a fictional story.  It shows the spirit of a Marine.  I'm sorry if the left leaning anti-Americans in this country just can't stand the thought that a Marine would actually do this.
 
I also don't know why none of these same liberals who try so desperately to debunk a "story" that probably isn't true in the first place, don't try to debunk all the facts I put out about Obama.  I find them on the Internet, too.  Look up the Indonesian Killings of 1965-66.  It's pretty horrific, or I'd post it here.  There is a lady that spent a large part of her life researching this and put it into a book form.  It was awful. It was so bad, that every time they look into it, the Muslims threaten the people who are doing the research. And Obama, as a child, was supposedly there.  I don't know about anyone else, but if I saw mutilated bodies hanging in the streets, as a 5 year old, I'd be scarred for life.  The only way for it to have not scarred him is if his life story was made up and he was never actually there during that time.  In a nut shell, the government was overthrown and there was a purge of Communists, mostly by Muslims.  Remember, his mother was a communist and his step-father at the time, Lolo Soetoro, was a Muslim.  At that time, and after, the Muslims were recruiting middle school students.  Funny, how he left in about the 5th or 6th grade, isn't it? 
 
No one debunks (or even tries) that story, now do they?  But they can sure try to make it look like our Military doesn't have a heart, are just baby-killers and murderers.  Why is that? 
 
Is it that distasteful to you atheists for someone to believe in God?  It's OK to attack a Christian, because they don't cut your head off.  You know, the Muslims believe that Allah is their god.  I don't see you saying anything about their religion.  If you're so anti-God, why are you not also anti-Muslim?  Is it because their god tells them to kill everyone who insults their made up god?  That's really merciful.  Or maybe everyone who attacks me online and is too scared to put their name, are actually Muslim?
 
You see, that's the difference between Christians and atheists.  I believe the Constitution allows for atheism, too.  What ever religion you wish to practice, and atheism is a religion and belief system, you are free to do so, as long as it doesn't harm someone else.  You can't practice human sacrifice.  You can't kill puppies and call it your religion.  And it shouldn't defraud people.  When so called Christian religions are discovered to be bilking the "flock" of their money, they're shut down, too.  But Atheists believe that no one has the right to believe in intelligent design.  They insist that our schools teach evolution as fact, not theory.  Really, were you there?  And the schools CAN'T teach the Biblical version even as a theory.  Afraid someone might believe it?  It takes more faith to believe goo to you via the zoo than it does Intelligent design.

No comments:

Post a Comment