Quote

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Introduction

"If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.... But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his inequity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33:2b-6 I have not been appointed, but I feel the weight of the watchman, because I see the sword coming. How can I not warn the people?

Yuri Bezmenov
Uploaded by onmyway02.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Don't Speak for me, 99%-ers.

Don't speak for me, those of you who call yourselves the 99%. I'm not rich, so I'm not the top 1%. I don't agree with any statement I've seen come out of the 99% movement. I wish I was rich, or at least better off, but I'm not advocating taking from those who earned it so I can have more.

I've been watching the Occupy Wall street thing. I see a bunch of rich trust fund babies who are having their parents put them through college. They don't want to actually work, they want everything handed to them on a silver platter, all the while talking about social justice. I also see a bunch of old hippies/has beens. They are just reliving their youth and the Viet Nam era protests. They don't want to say anything bad about Obama, but he's the one not withdrawing us from this war. Code Pink showed up as did (I assume) PAID Union thugs. I want to stand on top of a platform and inform the useful idiots that SOMEONE is paying some of you to be here. What about those not getting paid? Are you going to revolt either 1) against the hypocrites who are taking money to protest money or 2) against those who are paying some of you and not all of you?

I heard Francis Fox Piven state that this country has been subjected to propaganda techniques for 30-40 years. That's the first truth I've heard out of her mouth since I learned who she was. The only problem? She blamed it on Fox News, and calling the main stream media names. Let's see, did the white house boycott main stream media? Did they declare war on all media, or just FoxNews? She said that it made the people (paraphrasing) easily susceptible to the lies.

One thing I've learned from the left? If they accuse someone of something, it's usually something they themselves are doing. I don't know if it's projecting (putting their reactions and reasoning onto someone else) or just deflecting so no one sees what they're doing. The Democratic Party is historically more racist than the Republican party. Did you know that not a single Democrat voted to give Blacks the right to vote? And when it passed anyway, Democrats declared the primaries as private parties and wouldn't allow blacks to vote in them. They wanted to make sure that the candidate was already picked. And they didn't just lynch blacks, they lynched Republicans. Bet you didn't know that most blacks voted Republican for a long time. But, just like Pavlov's dogs, you can train people to respond the way you want. Intimidate them at the polls, burn crosses, hang people and they'll vote the way you want. You don't think the Black Panthers knew that when they stood outside voting booths carrying billy clubs? Intimidation is their modus operendi, their standard operating procedure.

So, now we start seeing all the anti-semitism in pictures coming from Occupy Wall Street. We see the anarchists coming out of the woodwork. I wish we could send them on a vacation to a country with no laws. Iran comes to mind. Let them see what humans do with no laws. They have visions of this utopia where no one tells them what to do (feeling animosity towards their parents, maybe?), where everything is free, and you don't even have to work for it (strange, but if no one is working, how do you get it?)

So stop calling yourself the 99%. You don't speak for me. You're more like the 47%, as in the ones who pay no taxes. I'd bet there are some who would love to get off welfare if they could, so I'd put it at more like the 33%.

It's just like the American Revolution. One third wanted to side with the British, one third just wanted to be left alone, and for life to go on as it always did, and one third fought for America's freedom. They are not the one third fighting for freedom. They are fighting for slavery, and the sad thing? They don't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment